BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Angelica E.
Weoley castle, B29
This product is expensive... but it is totally worth it. My make-up stayed on for over 24 hours with this product. I also tried applying this product and going for a swim.. and my make up stayed on pretty well. Love! Love this product! Would highly recommend.
Harmoni B.
i love this product it helps your makeup stay in place all day and night its such an amazing formula I for sure would recommend it for any skin type it has a matte finish and I have combination skin and it works so well can not find a good dupe for it but its worth every penny thanks guys x
Nancy M.
This is a must have in any dancers bag, this lightweight breathable product keeps your makeup on through hot or cold through rain or shine. Great price for the shear greatness of this product will definitely recommend to others xx
Priyanka B.
Delta, BC
Got my first one as a sample and I ended up buying a full one. I have a very oily skin so it's hard to keep the makeup intact during the whole night of partying and dancing. But this spray works really good and is worth the money.
Emily E.
bristol
definitely love this product your makeup will last all day and all night its really easy to apply it melts into the skin to look natural finish works for both dry and oily skin
Andrea M.
Edmonton
The perfect setting spray. Makes my makeup last. After powdering, I spray all nighter all over my face, then use a powder puff to gently press it into my skin. This stops the powder from looking cakey. It leaves my skin looking very smooth and healthy.
Amber C.
Miramichi
I love this setting spray! It really does help your makeup last longer! Also helps to clean up any hard lines and meld your makeup together giving you a more flawless look.
Pauline M.
This setting spray is great, keeps my make up in place all day/night long and helps keep colours true. The mist is great and you only need a light spray for it to work it's magic and it gives a really beautiful natural finish. I would definitely recommend!!
Xachariah B.
Thornliebank, Glasgow
Best setting spray out!!! Use it on all my clients and some have come back to me with selfies the next day with Make Up still in place!!! It’s all down to this. I’ve tried the revolution sports fix and it’s an exact dupe for this. Both equally as good!
✨Madiha ..
London
The Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is so amazing! I don't know what else I should say about it because it is so beautiful. I spritz it on my face so many times - I don't know why. I 100% recommend this because I'm in love with it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.