BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tiah A.
youngsville
This is great. I love the mist on this and you get a lot for what you pay. You can always find good deals on it too!
Destiny R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
HANDS DOWN THE BEST SETTING SPRAY AND PRIMING SPRAY!!!! You can't go wrong with all nighter, especially with the size
Dalia V.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I love this setting spray it locks everything in place even if I sweat my makeup looks flawless. It's worth the price
Sausha L.
Vancouver, WA
This is soooooo amazing. It's all I use! I use it on every one of my clients. They all find it to be just as amazing.
Heather F.
Lexington, SC
Not really a fan of this product. I have found more affordable products that last longer and keep my makeup in place.
Lindsey H.
Mine is older, but it still works the same to me. I don’t remember how much I paid for it, but it was well worth it.
Anaam B.
Amazing. Best setting spray hands down. Hate spending the money but quickly forget and appreciate this products value
Lindsay N.
Garden city, KS
This is my absolute favorite high end setting spray!!! I love how it goes on and keeps my make up in place all day!!
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
Does exactly what it says. Long-lasting setting spray without the heavy hair spray feel. Doesn't make me oily at all.
Meerab K.
Des Plaines, IL
This will lock your makeup in. By far the best setting spray! I have yet to find one that works better than this one!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.