BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nina C.
Madison, AL
Best deal ever! I use this stuff every single day to set my makeup! It is seriously the best setting spray ever
Jessica B.
Southaven , MS
My go to foundation because I feel like my face gets oily and this sets my makeup in place for the whole night
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
This is a really good setting spray. it leaves your face matte, but its not drying. sets your face for the day!
sara m.
This is a really nice setting spray. It has a nice mist, and I feel like it really does set my makeup in place.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I use he full size at home... But I Love carrying this in my bag for a refreshing spritz when I feel a bit dry
Gloria M.
Houston , TX
I love this setting spray. All time favorite! Can't go wrong with this spray. This is a staple product for me.
Asia M.
Newport News, VA
Makeup lasts all night and doesn't rub off on anything that comes in contact with your skin. Including water!!
Paola B.
used for prom and made my makeup last alllll night long! definitely recommend especially for an all night event
Markayla B.
Rockford
I use this setting spray all the time and I absolutely love it. It works wonders. I recommend anyone buy this.
Abi B.
Plantation, FL
Great setting spray for lasting makeup and to soften look after powder is appplied. Would definitely recommemd.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.