BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly D.
Regina, SK
My only downside to this product is the high price.  It sets my makeup and makes it last all day, I also use it on my makeup clients.  Once it dries you don't feel it at all and it works for all skin types.  I have recommended this product to others before.
Elizabeth O.
I can see the hype with this one. I only started using it his year and I’m already on my second bottle. My go Too setting spray that makes my make up last and feels so nice on the skin. Doesn’t make my make up Cakey like some setting sprays.
Gemma D.
Love this!! This is one of my favourite setting sprays alongsideo the makeup revolution which was only about £5 so there is a big price difference, it made.my makeup last all day it wasn't sticky or greasy, I would definitely recommend this
Taylor S.
gimli
The best setting spray ever I️t leaves your makeup on all day and night I️ definitely recommend to anyone looking for a setting spray it’s a little on the expensive side but if your looking for a good setting spray I would go get that one!!
Margarita K.
MOSCHATO
First I didn't believe that setting sprays do anything. But I totally changed my mind with this product. It helps my make up to look fresh for more hours and not "melt".I totally recommend it and I would like to try and other version of it.
Zuha A.
One of the best in the market. I live in Pakistan and it’s really hot here so keeping you le make up intact is a big challenge for me. But this works really good for me. It feels so light on skin and works well for oily or dry skin. I would definitely recommend it!
Alysa B.
If I'm going to pull an all-nighter than this would be the product I would choose to keep my makeup going. Being that I'm a mom of three I don't get out often enough but this product is definitely on my list when I do get to experience some fun.
Punya M.
Burnaby, BC
My all time favorite setting spray! As the name suggests it really does keep my makeup on all night. It even performs great on hot summer days. The spray has a wonderfully fine mist that doesn't leave my face splotchy like some others ones.
Priya P.
NN3 3HR
Ever since I have used this setting spray to ensure my makeup last throughout the day I haven’t picked up any other spray as it keeps my oils controlled and gives my skin an overall radiant look which all you girls want now and again!
Jess P.
Toronto, ON
Amazing product to set your face! I use this if I'm just putting a bit of powder on, or if I do a full face that I want to last all day and night! I find it helps keep my face set without making it too matte. Looks great and natural. 10/10
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.