BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Danyelle D.
Champaign
Love this!!! It doesn’t have the same perfect matte-dewy combination finish that the top faced 3in1 spray does but it creates a perfect matte finish that lasts longer than any setting spray I’ve used before! Definitely recommend
Chelsea H.
Galt, CA
I recently purchased this because I fell in love with the oil control one. But I think I prefer that one to this one. Not that it’s not good but doesn’t work with my skin type. But still love this brand will go back to the one I started with still great.
Madison W.
Tulsa , OK
Hello, who doesn’t have this setting spray! If you don’t have this, don’t walk, RUN to go get it. This will last you all day and in any weather. Your makeup will not budge and will not look Oily nor splotchy. Whether you are Oily or dry, go get this NOW!
Giana D.
Athens, OH
I wish i could give this product more stars!! First off, it makes all your makeup look just like your skin. Secondly Your makeup will not move a bit!! Literally have been able to stretch out the same look for another day because of how crazy good this is!
Tori R.
Coral gables , FL
This setting spray is amazing ! I wore it all through out last night at my friends bar-b-q and it kept my makeup on through the heat. This product is better for dry combination skin ! If oh have oily skin I wouldn’t recommend wearing it all the time just ever once in a while. I would highly recommend!
Del b.
New york city
works wonderfully, definitely locks in makeup. the only thing is that i have oily skin and does not prevent the oils from coming through, i know they have a de-slick one for oily girls but i heard that one doesnt set makeup as well so i stick to this.
Madison H.
When it says, "All Nighter Long- Lasting" it does not say it just for the heck of it. This setting spray kept my make up perfect through an entire parade as well as some rain. The spray keeps my skin healthy and would definitely buy again and again.
Josh N.
San Francisco, CA
Absolute best setting spray there is. All of my friends use it and I haven't met anyone who thinks there is another one better. I have gone through at least 4 bottles of this stuff and I will continue to keep using it in the future. Definitely recommend.
Marissa E.
Vernon
Amazing!! Love this and I have oily skin and I can tell the difference when I don’t use it. One of my favorite setting sprays. It honestly does help my makeup stay on longer and soak up the excess powder. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I've been using this on/off since 2014 and I'm not sure whether or not to give it 3 or 4 stars. I feel like my early issues with it came from me not knowing how to properly use it. Also, I have incredibly oily and sensitive skin (I'm talking like most makeup oxidizes on my face and melts off my face within an hour or two) and it takes a lot of trial and error to get things to work. I think that if I managed to figure out how to use this and get decent results on my face--then most people will have no problem with it. Which is another reason I didn't know how many stars to give it. Anyway this is what I've learned:
1. if you use a primer with this, it'll be way more effective. The setting spray doesn't really dry out skin (many of my friends who have different skin types agree with me on this), so use a primer that is specific to your skin type and you'll be fine.
2. if you use the setting spray after you put on foundation but before you put on concealer or any of your other steps, it'll make your base a lot stronger. Then after you put on concealer, bronzer, blush, or whatever you do, use it one more time as the final lock in.
3. WAIT UNTIL EVERYTHING ON YOUR FACE IS FULLY DRY BEFORE USING IT AND GIVE THE SPRAY AT LEAST A MINUTE TO DRY. It really helps to avoid any potential smearing and the spray works better.I find that this will get you the most out of this setting spray. Otherwise it doesn't really seem to do anything. It's not a holy grail for me, it's just more like I haven't found anything better. My skin is so oily that this will only keep me matte for about four to five hours, but my makeup does stay on. I wish it were more effective and kept me matte for as long as it says it will, but oh well. It doesn't dry me out, make me break out, and it's so much better than everything else.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.