Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Is makeup meltdown ruining your midnight mojo? Mist on this weightless spray to give your makeup serious staying power. All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray keeps makeup looking gorgeously just-applied for up to 16 hours—without melting, fading or settling into fine lines.
Developed in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, our groundbreaking, tested formula is suitable for all skin types, free of oil and parabens, and features patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this baby actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place—even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions. The result? Smoother-looking skin and vibrant makeup that lasts all day (or all night).
In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*
• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.
• Over 80% said their makeup not only looked better, it stayed on better (even in the T-zone) without settling into fine lines.
• Whether they had combination, oily or dry skin, 88% or more said All Nighter was the best product to help their makeup last.
*Based on a 50-person study.
This breakthrough formula comes in a black soft-touch bottle with a purple sprayer and a frosted white cap. Unlike similar products on the market, the sprayer delivers a calibrated, microfine mist that goes on so light, you’ll hardly feel it—and once you’ve applied it, you won’t even know it’s there (until you look in the mirror to touch up your makeup, and realize you don’t need to). If you've tried other setting sprays that feel sticky or tight on your skin, you'll be AMAZED by how different this is. Beware of imitations!
Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.
Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenylpropanol, Parfum / Fragrance, Propanediol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Poloxamer 407, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Maltodextrin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, BHT.see more...
Top Questions See all 9,272 Q&A
- "this makeup setting spray helps keep my makeup lasting all day long! i have oily skin so near the end of the day my face would look so oily. this helps a lot with keeping the oil intact." in 3094 reviews
1. if you use a primer with this, it'll be way more effective. The setting spray doesn't really dry out skin (many of my friends who have different skin types agree with me on this), so use a primer that is specific to your skin type and you'll be fine.
2. if you use the setting spray after you put on foundation but before you put on concealer or any of your other steps, it'll make your base a lot stronger. Then after you put on concealer, bronzer, blush, or whatever you do, use it one more time as the final lock in.
3. WAIT UNTIL EVERYTHING ON YOUR FACE IS FULLY DRY BEFORE USING IT AND GIVE THE SPRAY AT LEAST A MINUTE TO DRY. It really helps to avoid any potential smearing and the spray works better.I find that this will get you the most out of this setting spray. Otherwise it doesn't really seem to do anything. It's not a holy grail for me, it's just more like I haven't found anything better. My skin is so oily that this will only keep me matte for about four to five hours, but my makeup does stay on. I wish it were more effective and kept me matte for as long as it says it will, but oh well. It doesn't dry me out, make me break out, and it's so much better than everything else.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos