BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa V.
Woodstock
My absolute favourite setting spray! I have never had an issue with makeup not holding, even when going out to the bar. I do have dry skin and didn’t find my skin was ever dried out while using it. I have purchased 3 setting sprays in the last year, and would recommend it to anybody looking for a setting spray!
Emily S.
County Tyrone, Dungannon
Really good setting spray , I find this works for all skin types and really helps my makeup stay in place , great to set the face making it look more flawless and less powdery , only thing I dislike is the smell, however it is not that bad so I continue to repurchase 😊
Katelyn T.
Toronto, ON
THIS SPRAY IS EVERYTHING! As soon as I’m done applying my makeup, I spray this all over my face then immediately fan it dry. It takes my makeup to another level - from a powdery look to a really natural, sheen. Keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. Highly recommend!
Nia A.
Este producto es perfecto, lo amo, despúes de mi maquillaje lo aplico y hace que mi maquillaje este intacto muchisimas horas, puedo estar todo el día practicamente sin tener que retocar nada, excepto el labial que al comer y beber es logico que se desgaste un poco.
Katrina V.
Hamilton, ON
I liked the older formulation better since the new one is just okay. It does the trick and locks in my makeup for the day but it doesn't last as long as the old one. However, it is still a decent and good setting spray that I purchase all the time since it is reliable.
Diane V.
Calgary, AB
One of the BEST setting sprays out there! A little bit on the pricey side but Sephora sometimes has a gift set where there's two of these for the price of one! So I recommend stocking up when that happens because this REALLY sets your makeup and it lasts FOREVERRRRR!!
Kate M.
West derby, Liverpool
I use this after every makeup application on myself and clients. This is perfect for making sure you makeup lasts all day/night. Good value for money, although it is priced slightly higher than alternative brands I do find that this works better than the alternatives.
Jenn S.
Looooove! I had my makeup done professionally at Sephora and she set it with this and it DID NOT BUDGE all night. This is a really top notch product and keeps your makeup put and shine to a minimum. I definitely recommend for anyone looking for a killer setting spray.
Niamh T.
I absolutely swear by this product. It is theeeee best setting spray I have ever used. It can be pricey so I try and make mines last as long as possible but it is a god send no matter what my makeup always stays in place and never have to worry about retouching.
Anna K.
I tried this product after watching (one too many :) YouTube make up tutorials) . I don’t really understand the hype. It does smell nice (kind of like honey) and seems tacky and sticky over make up, which I guess is the point. I think if you buy quality foundation and apply it properly this product is kind of moot.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.