BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa C.
Edmonton, AB
This is my favourite setting spray hands down! It's not sticky, smells the best out of all the ones I've tried, doesn't make you look shiny but also isn't drying. I have sensitive dry skin and have had no issues! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Emma R.
Wilson street , Crook
Cannot live without this on a night out, my makeup literally does not move. I only ever get the travel size as I only use it when I really need to and the bottle lasts so long, only really need a few sprays to set the whole face. Such a must have
Nikki H.
Warman, SK
This is the best setting spray I have ever used! It works great with my oily skin to help combat the oils and keep my makeup in place all day/night long. The bottle itself lasts a really long time and the mist on it is incredible! Love this stuff and will always continue to repurchase.
Yudeisi C.
Port Arthur, TX
I like very much the Urban decay all nighter long-lasting makeup setting spray, I have used others and they have not given me good results like this, my makeuo lasted a long time in perfect conditions, I recommend it, it worked for me. I love it.
Elizabeth F.
In my opinion this is the best setting spray on the market! Makes my makeup stay on all day and night, throughout rain or shine. Would recommend of all skin types and it is nice to apply as it evenly sprays the face. Would definitely buy again.
Vicky S.
Carmarthen
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY IVE EVER USED!! I use it every time I need my makeup to last longer than 3 hours and it genuinely works. You get a fair amount of product for the money and you don’t need to use too much at once. Highly recommend to anyone
Julianna M.
Edmonton, AB
My all-time favorite setting spray. Seriously there is no better! Super easy - just spray it over your makeup and let it dry. I have used it on dry and oily skin and it works great for both! I have already repurchased several times and I will continue to until something better comes out!
Yara K.
Doha
this stetting spray is so good and your makeup lasts for a long time. but for me one problem is that it has a slight smell of vinegar but it may vary for different people. but other than that its amazing and will keep using it till it runs out.
Stephanie H.
Toronto, ON
The only setting spray I will use. Doesn’t add oil or shine to my face which is so important to me. My make up stays all day and all night when I use this. True test is it’s still on in the morning if I fall asleep without taking my make up off!
Sarah-Louise W.
Cambridgeshire
This is my holy grail setting spray! By far the best I have ever used. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I have combination skin and it works great for me. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a new setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.