BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cassie T.
Greenmount
I use this every time I am going to perform on stage - without fail! I wouldn’t say it’s like gluing your makeup to your face but keeps everything in place nicely.
Sonja H.
Kalajoki , Finland
The best setting spray i have use. I have use 1 botle already and i started second. The mist is even and its easy to use. Helps keep make up perfect all day long.
Nina S.
Your makeup will not budge with this spray! Spray and set! The perfect spray for hours of makeup wear. Doesn’t affect the finish of makeup, helps powders to melt into the skin and keep your skin looking refreshed.
Rachael I.
Love love love this! Even coverage of spray, after fanning dry it locks everything in place all day/night, great for refresh if needed. The small capsules in the spray do exactly what they say and slow release throughout so your make up or always looking flawless!  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting SprayUrban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo
Asil S.
Dubai, Dubai
BEST SPRAY EVER. My oily parts WOULD NEVER LOOK GOOD without this.. i have combination skin and it makes my life way easier. I never stain shirts anymore.. it’s just one of my fav products that i would never live without. It makes me look so natural and i would buy it a million times
Jazzlin J.
I live by this setting spray for real!!!!! Love it so so much , makes my makeup stay on for longer then expected!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Lauren C.
Cavan
This is the first setting spray I've used and the only one, it's so good that I haven't looked at any other brands of setting sprays! It really does keep your makeup on through the day and night! I love it because if you're in a club you tend to sweat and this doesn't shift your makeup at all!
Hnoof F.
Saad alabdallah , Al jahra
I like it but it have a weird smell for some reason it have a matte finish and so fresh and i kept my makeup in place all day long and it is very lightweight and I recommend it to everyone now so so good
Sheline R.
Markham, ON
Definitely one of my favourites! It keeps your make up in place all day. I personally love the oil control version because I tend to have oily skin in the summer or when I travel to more humid countries its really a holy grail at keeping my make up in place when I'm out all day.
Haillie M.
Angus , Scotland
Bought the travel size to get an idea of whether I liked the product or not before investing in the full size bottle! I love this setting spray and it is without a doubt the best I’ve ever used! Once I’ve sprayed this over my makeup, my makeup stays put and doesn’t budge at all!! 💖💖💖
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.