BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rachael I.
Love love love this! Even coverage of spray, after fanning dry it locks everything in place all day/night, great for refresh if needed. The small capsules in the spray do exactly what they say and slow release throughout so your make up or always looking flawless!  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting SprayUrban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo
Anusha S.
India
I use this when ever I'm full on full glam....it is very helpful and cosy.... I love this Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray I'm in love with it
Molly B.
Now I’ve never tried this but I’d definetly love to try it as I struggle to keep my makeup on all night. If its as good as its supposed to be I’d definetly recommend it. I’m hoping to be sent a few products to try out on my YouTube channel, give my review & explain about them and where they’re from
🌹ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴀ 🌹.
This setting spray ir seriously good! It actually helps a lot if you want your makeup to last all day! It doesn't leave any water marks on the face, the spray is just right. It has a matte finish, but it won't cause any blotchiness. It's a bit pricey but I'd say it's worth it.
Elle K.
Definitely one of the best setting sprays I’ve used by far. It makes my makeup look flawless for hours and really hydrates the skin. My makeup didn’t move or become patchy all day!
Kelsey R.
Luskville
This is my favourite setting spray. I never found anything that holds like this does. It literally lasts all night, through rain, humidity, everything! I will forever use this product
Lucy N.
This is a fairly good product, I like it , it leaves my face feeling quite dry and it doesn’t smell to nice but it does keep my makeup in place all day so that’s good just remember apply this before putting in mascara I have made that mistake before and my mascara smudged everywhere
Stacie H.
Hagersville , ON
I’ve used this one and never tried another because it wasn’t necessary. This product sets my make up and makes it last for hours! Thank you urban decay for helping make my make up last all day ! I even bought the travel size and it lasts forever! I’ve only bought two in three years.
Tiffany H.
I really like this setting spray, the mister is great and it doesn’t have a strong smell at all. This spray actually keeps my makeup in place ALL day. It’s great for all skin types and a little goes a long way. I recommend this to anyone who’s really serious about keeping their makeup in place.
Andrea M.
London
The best setting spray. Your makeup will last for ages and still look amazing. Ive been to festivals and been to work for a whole day and The makeup still looks flawless. I have oily to combination skin and its perfect. 10/10 will continue to buy. One of The best products I own.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.