BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kate G.
I love this so so much! It can literally hold any foundation and base products in place. I wore a drugstore foundation and powder and set it with this spay and spent the day at the beach and i was soo surprised after spending over 5 hours in and out of the water my face still looked amazing
Megan V.
Calgary
This spray changed my life! I have super oily skin and not long after I apply makeup it will start to run. This spray holds it all in place. I can go like 12 hours before any shine shows up. I have repurchased this tons and will continue to re-buy because literally no other spray is half as good.
Esther L.
st peters square
This has dried my skin out soooo much! 😭
I have normal skin and even though it does set the makeup it makes my face feel really tight and it’s really dried it out. I much prefer my M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+
Annalise F.
Regina, SK
I found that this setting spray worked to keep my makeup on longer, but I wouldn't say all night. It was a fine mist, which didn't leave any spots in my powders or foundation. I do recommend any Urban Decay products as I find they're easy to use and good quality without a price tag that hurts!
Anita A.
New Castle, DE
Tengo el formato antiguo y cumple lo que promete, una vez aplicado el maquillaje no se mueve nada y permanece intacto, la única pega es que no hidratan nada la piel.
Michelle S.
Beechville, NS
With new setting sprays coming on the market it is definitely hard to figure it out. This leaves my skin with a natural finish and just calms the powdered on my face. I really notice the difference in the staying power of my makeup when I use this. I’m working through some other ones I decided to try but cannot wait to repurchase when it’s time!
Samantha S.
Toronto
I love this setting spray. Bought a new large bottle today. It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day and makes my skin radiant. I love the smell of this. Works so well with the Quickie Fix - Hydra Charged Prep Priming Spray. My make-up has never looked better with these two sprays.
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
This is the best setting spray everrr!! Love the smell of it and love how it keeps my makeup looking fresh as hell and feeling wonderful threw out the day! Will be purchasing again and highly recommend ladies
Hafza K.
I do really enjoy using this product as I feel that it helps with the longevity of the makeup. It has a very fine mist which makes it apply evenly on the skin when sprayed, meaning that it doesn't leave weird spray marks on the skin. I do think that it is quite pricy, however I would buy it again as my makeup lasts a lot longer than without it.
Angel C.
This setting spray is my first buy when I went to Sephora New York in 5th Ave. The dude who helped me was totally nice an accommodating. I can bring this when I travel, It's carry on, it keeps my makeup in place and I don't need a lot of touch ups. Totally worth purchasing every single time!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.