BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cate M.
My favourite setting spray I’ve tried! It keeps my makeup on for so long and is definitely worth the money. It’s very easy to apply, the pump spray works like a dream. The only problem I have with this is that I think it smells a little weird but, for how well it works, I’m not complaining.
Jasmina S.
This product is great. I just love the feeling after applying it to my face. I have combionation skin type and it works great for me at this point. My makup stands really good for all day even if I go out on rainy day where chance for ruining is big. I recommend this product for everyone.
Robyn M.
ahhhh I don't even know how to describe this setting spray I can't go without it an use it every day however the bottle doesn't last as long as I would want it to! I wish you could buy a massive bottle of this but you honestly can't go wrong by using this best setting spray on the market
Anna D.
Favourite pick for setting everyday make up to last all day at work, and great for nights out. Helped a lot with keeping the oil in my t-zone from breaking up my foundation. Only needs a few spritzes to set everything in place. The little size is handy for keeping in your bag for top ups.
Khristina Carla T.
Cabanatuan City
Its good for really oily skin but not for combination skin. It maintains the contour and eye shadow colors well but does not give you 100% oil protection on creases around the nose. It cakes up around the nose. But it might work for others. Its good enough. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Lorraine S.
My favorite setting spray ever! Love the new packaging! Keep my make up in place longer than any other setting spray. Feels coll and lightweight and the skin while also taking away that powder look. Gives a gorgeous natural finish to the skin and I love how the travel size it refillable.
Melissa S.
Vancouver
If you were trapped on an abandoned island, and had to choose one setting spray, this would be the one you'd want hands down. You may also want some safety equipment, and essential survival supplies, but that's not as fun as a setting spray that holds your makeup in place all day and night... right?
Melinda G.
Kent
It works fine at keeping your makeup set and not slip and slide during the day but I don't like the smell. It smells like someone has sneezed on your face. A strange smell that reminds me of saliva. If the smell was different I would love it but the smell just doesn't work for me
Lindsay R.
Fort McMurray, AB
Personally I don't quite understand this product. Everyone raves about it, but I don't find it keeps my makeup in place all day the way people claim it does for them. I get the same results whether I use it or not. Was really hoping this would work for me! A bit on the expensive side. 😅
Lee W.
Sarnia, ON
Honestly this is the only setting spray I have ever used. So I don't have anything to compare it to, but it does seem to make my makeup last through the day. The scent isn't over whelming. I enjoy the mister, it sprays out in a fine, even mist.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.