BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

ashley c.
Millry, AL
Love this ❤❤❤ this product is really a great formula seems to go on good and last unlike some other brands ive tried
Meerab K.
Des Plaines, IL
This will lock your makeup in. By far the best setting spray! I have yet to find one that works better than this one!
Brooke P.
Huntsville, AL
I LOVE this product more than any other setting spray that I have tried! It makes my make up last all day and night!!
Indy H.
Three Rivers, MI
I really wanted to love this, but it feels like hairspray on my face and actually breaks up my foundation and powders
Yomaira Q.
Maywood, NJ
Love love love this setting spray. It really helps keep my makeup in place all day and night. It's the best one ever
Voniel L.
Long Beach
This was not my favorite.  It left my face greasy before i walked out the door. Will not buy again or recommend.
Tori W.
I love this setting spray. It sprays a fine mist onto your face and it sets your makeup all day! I use it every day!
Janett J.
West Sacramento, CA
Baught it for my sister for her birthday and she loved it ! The makeup did look better and it stayed a little longer
Alexandria C.
Eagle Pass, TX
Great! Felt light on my skin. Made my make up last all night. When I use it on a night out my fave doesn't get sticky
Kiera H.
howland
I love this it keeps your face in place and set. I have nothing bad to say. It’s the best setting spray in my opinion
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.