BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ryn H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great setting spray. It works with all my fountains and even when my skin gets a little too oily it works!
Dani H.
Kenosha, WI
This setting spray I'd by far one of the best that I've tried and I've tried many. Its not my go to but its amazing.
Breanna S.
San Carlos
By far one of my favorite setting sprays. It leaves my skin with a beautiful dewy fish and my makeup stays on all day
Amber V.
Sheboygan, WI
I use this everyday. Dont think it works as good as it says but i havnt tried any other setting spray so we will see
Christine G.
Davenport Iowa
Very great spray!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last all night like the bottle says and kind of has a slight scent to it which is nice
Briana N.
Desoto, TX
Love it.when i go out to the club my makeup look great.after a long night out my makeup still looks.great.i lovr it.
Erika K.
Hermitage, TN
I love this setting spray! It really works and give you a cool finish to all of the rubbing you just did on your face
Anna H.
Green Bay
I use this product every day. It makes my makeup last all day! The most is very fine and goes on evenly when sprayed.
Kicci R.
Love this product! It does what it says it does. Your makeup up will stay for 24 hrs & you can't go wrong with that.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
By far the best setting spray that I have ever used. It keeps my makeup on all day. The obvious downfall is the price
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.