BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
sian G.
Waulkmill road , Elgin
I like this product for setting my makeup however I definitely prefer the ‘chill’ makeup setting spray. I don’t feel this makes my makeup last considerably longer and when my skins drier I would prefer something more hydrating. Like the other UD setting sprays I think this has a weird scent.
Felicia I.
Manchester
One of the best make up setting sprays on the market. Great for make all make up users. I tend to reach for it when I’m going somewhere special and definitely on a night out. So that way my make up is nicely set and more durable.
Alysha J.
Sydney
Love this product been using it since it first came out.  Honestly my go to setting spray.  Its good for all skin types in my opinion and its not directed at one category of people. It has a pretty natural finish to it unless you spray heaps than it becomes a bit shiny but overall i really recommend this for everyone to try.
Samantha S.
Toronto
I love this setting spray. Bought a new large bottle today. It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day and makes my skin radiant. I love the smell of this. Works so well with the Quickie Fix - Hydra Charged Prep Priming Spray. My make-up has never looked better with these two sprays.
Hafza K.
I do really enjoy using this product as I feel that it helps with the longevity of the makeup. It has a very fine mist which makes it apply evenly on the skin when sprayed, meaning that it doesn't leave weird spray marks on the skin. I do think that it is quite pricy, however I would buy it again as my makeup lasts a lot longer than without it.
Sharon C.
maple Ridge
I use this setting spray and I think it does its job for the most part. After a few hours I find I need to retouch my makeup. I most definitely am not a fan of its smell. It smells really off, almost medicine like in my opinion. I'll repurchase for sure until I find something that I prefer
Angey🌷
I brought the sample one and was in love it was amazing for keeping my makeup on and is just amazing I have really dry skin and this helped with hydration which is hard to find also it keepers makeup on all day but it doesn't add weird texture to face or remove any makeup which is great I have been trying to get my hand on a full size for so long but I live in england and the sephora I went to was closed but if u see this in any shop I really suggest buying it 💟
Ali O.
Hillmorton, Rugby
Recently a friend told me to try the Urban Decay setting spray to make my make up last longer. Since using this product I have been very impressed. It’s made me make up stay on for longer without oxidising or separating. I’m really impressed with this spray and will be continuing to use it.
Brittany L.
North Bay, ON
ABSOLUTELY love this product! First time using was at my wedding and wow did it ever do wonders it was a a super hot humid day and my makeup lasted all day from 10am to 12pm (probably longer but i passed out lol). Would forsake recommend to EVERYONE! price is worth every damn penny!! <3
Jade W.
Carlisle
I love this! My makeup lasts hours with this I wouldn’t use any other it doesn’t leave water marks on your face it drys quickly and it’s very refreshing. It also doesn’t feel heavy on the face it feel light like your not wearing anything, not sticky it’s amazing would definitely use again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.