BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mads✨ S.
Hands down fav. Haven’t bought anything else in over 2 years, can you blame me? Haha, if you are into makeup and want it to stay on your face, this is what you need girl
Jess G.
At first I didn't like this spray because it has quite a strong scent (almost an aniseed scent) however once I got past that I love it! It has a very fine mister which I always appreciate and it is very lightweight on the skin. It definitely makes my make up last all day and I would highly recommend it.
Malika W.
Calgary, AB
My go to settings spray for the longest days of my hear! Helps the makeup sink into the skin but not my fine lines. The spray head is fine enough not to get glompy! Definitely shake the bottle before application tho
Amie M.
This is the best setting spray I have ever tried! It really does make your makeup last longer! I found the best way to use it is once you have finished your makeup spray your face and then take a beauty blender and press it into the skin to leave a flawless skin like finish. 10/10 would buy again.
Alex C.
Thunder Bay, ON
This is the only setting spray that has ever worked for me. I have oily skin and it generally keeps muy makeup in place all day. I wear glasses so regardless of how well my makeup is set, it always moves around on the bridge of my nose. I just don't like how quickly i go through this given its price tag.
emilia s.
Vancouver
I love this setting spray! It works really well, and has a nice smell. You don't have to use a lot for your makeup to stay - I just wish it wasn't so expensive for what it does.
Joy O.
This is an amazing product it gives your makeup that extra hold and acts as a barrier to prevent your makeup from slipping or moving throughout the day .You can apply this product knowing that you are getting your money's worth ,I would definitely recommend this product to those considering on buying it
Liz C.
Ayr, ON
I really like this setting spray! Really the only setting spray I've found that legit makes my makeup last longer. Doesn't have a good smell but you get used to it. Worth the investment for sure, good for nights out
Megan G.
I wasn't keen on this setting spray and was really disappointed after hearing everyone rave about it . I took it on holiday with me recently and it didn't help my make up stay in place - my skin was oily and I could feel my make up becoming greasy and sliding off my face. I'd definitely reccomend the De Slick setting spray instead.
Hope F.
Fort McMurray , AB
This is hands down the best makeup product on the market! It makes my makeup stay on like no other, nothing else works in compared to this stuff, I have woken up from a night out with my makeup looking like it was just applied!! It’s a reasonable price for how much you get, buy this and you won’t regret!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.