BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nour D.
Montreal
I can't leave without this product in my life! It's just amazing on every skin type. I love it makes my makeup last longer. Always making my face looking fresh, as if I just did my makeup. I also use it on all my clients when I freelance. I recommend this product to everyone!!
Manal h.
Cleveland , OH
Who doesn’t love this setting spray .I been using this for years and always been obsessed with it . It’s a bit pricey in my opinion.But i love the outcome . This is one of my top favorites from urban decay .Im really picky with what I spend my money on but I can say this is a good one to splurge on
Alexis P.
glen burnie
I really enjoy this product. I would however like it more if the price were just a little cheaper considering it is only a spray and I don’t like spending too much on a setting spray!
Prerna M.
THIS THIS THIS! The best setting spray in the make up game hands down. I can wake up from a whole night out to a full face of make up because of this protective shield. So so amazing!
Phoenix D.
Worcester, MA
I LOVE urban decay they're probably my TOP favorite brand ever. This helped my makeup last longer than ANY OTHER setting spray I've ever used. If you're looking for a good reasonably priced setting spray I say go with this one. Normally I get super oily in my T zone and when I used this, I was a just dewy by the end of the day.
Madison M.
This spray will help keep your makeup in place for a long time. Only con is it smells strange but it leaves a cooling and lasting feel onto your skin. A great product for a night out.
Abbey S.
Casselberry, FL
I bought this after wanting to try a setting spray for so long (originally I was using a rose water facial spray), and it didn't disappoint. It gave my face the dewy look that I like, while also keeping everything in place all day! I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Alexis W.
Tacoma
Wow just wow because this is one of my new holy grail products. It does exactly what it says and completely locks in your makeup all day. This will never be leaving my makeup routine.
Sarah L.
Washington, DC
Great product! My makeup lasted all night without smudging or loosing intensity. Spray felt lightweight, and did not make me breakout. It was easy to get off at the end of the night when I wanted to take it off.
Caitlyn M.
Douds, IA
This setting spray is one of my favorites (tied with Mac's). MY makeup stays on all day, and even through the night (bad habit of mine) but works! No cons to my opinion, it's everything a setting spray should be. It has a beautiful mist, fast drying, and does the job. Works wonders.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.