BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jalyn A.
Chattanooga
I love it. It takes the cakey and powdery feel and look away from your makeup and makes everything look FLAWLESS
Judith F.
Phoenix, AZ
I was very satisfied with this setting spray. Makes your makeup last for a very long time for a reasonable price.
Leticia B.
Clayton, NC
Very good. I used whole. I will buy another soon. leaves a beautiful effect on the makeup. I highly recommend it.
Sarah P.
Keeps my makeup set for HOURS. I bought this in a 2-pack set from Sephora and it is a great value for the price.
Mandy B.
Shreveport, LA
I was skeptical of this at first, but really believe my makeup stays on a lot longer since I have been using it.
Dani C.
Best setting spray to ensure your makeup stays looking fresh all day. Helps ensure your makeup doesn't look cakey
Katie K.
Love this product, but it’s a little pricey. If it were slightly less expensive, I would rate it with five stars.
Taylor W.
This spray is one of my favorites and it lasts a long time. I can't wait to buy it again and recommend to others!
Katelynn D.
Charlotte
I loved this it kept my makeup on all night with out sweating it off wiping off! I would recommend this product!
Caisey C.
Love this! Been using UD setting sprays since prom my senior year! I swear by these & will continue to use these!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.