BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Becca S.
It claims to be an all nighter setting spray and I have yet to have a night out where my makeup stayed on with it. Kind of disappointing for the price that is but I still use it in hopes it will
Leah C.
I thought this product would be the holy grail after reading numerous reviews. I have dry skin so was slightly dubious of the ingredients. I have to say I didn't notice much of a difference in the staying power of my make up and it dried my skin out. Nice packaging and easy to use just not for my skin type.
chloe l.
Littlehampton, Littlehampton
This is a good setting spray but I don't see what makes it any different from the more affordable brands to be honest. The only thing with this is it runs out quickly too but it's a good setting spray if you want to pay that sort of price but there's nothing different from other setting sprays like nyx for example
Lauren M.
Uxbridge , ON
For the price, I don’t really notice a difference in wearing it vs. Not wearing it. I wouldn’t say it’s a necessity, I’m sure there are other, better products out there.
Amanda C.
Cambridge , ON
I got this as a sample from Sephora and it’s definitely as good as everyone says it is. I have an oily t zone and it really helped my foundation stay in place a lot longer
Than normal I always see this on sale so the price isn’t to bad for a good setting spray I will def be buying the full size once I run out
Charlotte K.
Oxfordshire , Banbury
This is a must!!! A staple in any makeup bag/kit I'm so oily and my foundation is usually sliding around my face by mid day but with this little guy it lasts so much longer without me having to blot with powder! It's amaze! Love this stuffUrban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Selina F.
Berlin, Berlin
My holy grail setting spray. I've tried so many other ones but I always keep going back to this one because NOTHING beats this. It's great for all skin types - but if you're oily don't expect it to keep your oils in check (it won't make you any more oily though). It keeps my makeup in place all day (and night ;)) and it takes away the powdery look.
Chelsey G.
Dornoch Closr, Woodhall spa
Words can’t describe how much I LOVE this setting spray! I’ve tried so many but this beats them all! Fine mist so doesn’t leave your face feeling wet or ruining your make up! If your skin feels quite dry from powder make up, a spritz of this makes all your make up melt into your skin and look so hydrated!
Rosie S.
I love this product! Lasts for many hours, don't need to do any  touch ups throughout the day. Sets the makeup very well. Just wish the price was a bit lower.
Mads✨ S.
Hands down fav. Haven’t bought anything else in over 2 years, can you blame me? Haha, if you are into makeup and want it to stay on your face, this is what you need girl
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.