BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
'Jenni♍️🇵🇭🇹🇹 J.
Brampton , ON
This setting spray is great if you plan to wear your makeup all day. Spray it before foundation application and then after your full makeup is done. You just feel fresh and beautiful after setting your makeup with this spray. It’s great using it with shimmer eyeshadows, just give your brush a spritz and it applies beautifully.
Sarah S.
This product has been a staple of mine for years. It works so well and now has an anti pollution filter which is a nice bonus! Keeps my makeup on even through heavy metal shows
Gabriela M.
If you want to keep your eye liner lipstick and foundation, this spray is very lightweight with a natural finish. It sat very well on my skin and didn’t feel greasy or shiny. I would definitely buy it again.
Emily 💖.
Edinburgh
This setting spray really is the finishing touch for when you’ve finally finished doing your makeup!
It helps your makeup last longer and look perfect for ages.
The only negative to this is that it has a slight chemical scent to it which, although it doesn’t bother me, may put those who are sensitive to scents in makeup off.
Serene E.
Lynwood Road, Ealing
I love the urban decay setting spray as it lasts a very long time, and keeps my makeup in tact, however I need to say that the smell is off putting a little bit but disappears within seconds. I would say that with the price you pay, there should be a better smell for the setting spray, but other than that I love it!!!
Emily J.
I JUST got this duo and I’m really liking the product! I’ve never really doubted Urban Decay so I didn’t expect to be disappointed, I wasn’t! The spray isn’t the absolute best but it’s still good, would definitely recommend! Halloween is coming up, which is why I need 2 bottles... LOL! And the price is amazing!! It’s a steal
Natasha♡ L.
A fab setting spray... although I'm not sure if they actually make a difference with my skin! I liked to use this before and after makeup and usually used it mainly when going out! Makeup did stay put well but not sure how much it helped! I love setting sprays in general for finishing the look, making powders look seamless!
Amanda R.
Ottawa, ON
This product does exactly what is advertises! It really holds your makeup in place for hours on end. It's not the most hydrating product, and I don't find it really alters the finish of your makeup more, but if you want something that's really going to have your back, maybe an event or party, I'd definitely recommend this.
Erikka J.
This is my go to spray when I’m planning on wearing a full face of makeup for a longer period of time! It is great for all different skin types. This spray keeps your makeup in place all night and stops any melting or movement of my makeup that may result from increased oiliness! Would definitely continue purchasing
nataia c.
Leeds
This setting spray is great ontop of the UD all nighter foundation, however I wouldn’t use it with other foundations as it can make you look wet which i prefer a matte finish.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.