BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lindsay E.
Mc Leansville, NC
A staple in my makeup kit. I use this on pretty much everyone, especially my brides. I cannot go without this products.
natasha p.
chesnee, SC
Great product, locks in my makeup, doesn’t leave wet spots when it dries on my face. Makes my makeup last all day long.
Emily N.
Senoia, GA
This is a wonderful setting spray. I try to use this whenever I wear a full face of makeup. It helps it last and stay.
Mckenzie A.
Mount hope, AL
This setting spray definitely keeps my makeup on all night long I wouldn't recommend any other setting spray over this
Irie C.
Creswell, OR
Bomb! It keeps your makeup on all day. Doesn't transfer, and helps smooth out powders to help with the not being cakey
Morgan M.
Tampa, FL
Love this stuff . Feels like fresh air hitting your face . If you get oily this stuff is amazing to set your make up .
Jocelyn M.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my go tos makeup setting spray it hydrates and leaves my make up on longer without making it look Oily
Denise E.
All nigth you look so goog  and your makeup still there don't worry about your makeup because this primer really help
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
I go to the gym for 2+ hours and my make up is still perfectly intact. This will always be my favorite setting spray.
Genevieve D.
Norfolk, VA
This is magic. It makes my makeup last for so long, and since it’s a spray, it gives my foundation a little dewy pop.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.