BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kallie R.
Sometimes I get lazy and decide to skip the setting spray... this always proves to be a huge mistake when my makeup is starting to come off throughout the day. This setting spray is well worth the price you pay for it, and it makes a huge difference in my makeup. It gets me through a full day of meetings, or a long night out on the town. Great product!
Kate S.
Andover, Hampshire
This is my holy grail setting spray. Believe me when I say if you use this your makeup will. not. budge. You can feel it lock in your makeup but it doesn't feel heavy or sticky on the skin. I used to use MAC Fix+ but this completely blows it out of the water. I can get so many extra hours of wear when I use this on top of my makeup compared to no setting spray. No wonder this is a cult classic!
Carole Z.
This is my favorite setting spray. Nothing comes close to this. I will set my makeup in the morning and it will last all the way through the night. Even on super humid day and even when I go to music festivals. I always have a bootle in my makeup vanity.
Mez M.
dubai
I have a older bottle white with lavender top! Had purchased it last year n I use it only when I know L b out for a long day/night.. it’s a good product and makes the makeup last longer!
Taya B.
wirral
I’ve had this used it generously but didn’t seem to hold more than it usually does but any I have tried doesn’t hold so I might just be my skin
Doesn’t have a horrible smell
Is expensive
Senem O.
Luton
Does what every other setting spray does but it did stop my foundation and bronzer from moving around. It kept my makeup in place. I hadn’t used it yet for going out in the sun but I would definitely recommend it👌🏼👌🏼
Amie R.
This is one of the best setting sprays and no other one compares. It makes my makeup lady all day and melts any powders into my skin making my makeup appear smooth and blended. It’s just expensive which I don’t like.
F_A_T__i_M_A O.
Hello I’m here to review the much raved and loved product by makeup lovers and makeup artists. This product claims to keep the face makeup in place without budging and melting off all night – Yes , by now you all must have hit the nail hard – it is Urban Decay’s all-nighter setting spray. Urban decay is very famous for its Naked pallets and eye primer potion. Similar to eye primer that helps to keep the eye makeup without creasing, All-nighter keeps the face makeup perfect all night. This brand also carries various categories of makeup like foundations, tinted moisturizers and newly introduced lipsticks to their line.
Maria A.
Toronto, ON
Excellent setting spray. My all time favourite. It keeps your makeup locked in place. It keeps it on all day and all night. There is no sun protection in the formula. Would definitely recommend this product to others
Lauren A.
Steinbach
I use this before and after doing my make up and it primed and sets my make up and lets it stay on all day long. I notice a difference when I do use it and when I don’t. There’s enough product to last me a long time.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.