BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ikra S.
It does what it’s supposed to do. If I do my makeup in the morning and use thIs setting spray it’ll last me 24 hours. I have tried and tested it and it is amazing. It is easy to use and it makes you feel refreshed.
jasmine a.
Windsor
i am obssesed with this product. i have used setting srays before and i despised them until i tried this one. it works really great and keeps my makeup in place all day long. this product is really easy to apply, all you got to do is push the button at the top and put it 25 cm away and itll spray out product. i suggest that everyone get this product
Gabreille A.
Edmonton
The only setting spray I ever used and will continue doing so. It gets me through a 17 hour day and my make up stays intact. It’s so light on the skin but goes the job as if it were a steel plate mask . I recommend
G S.
Cornwall
I feel as though everyone has this spray and it is so worth the hype! it makes my makeup last all day, smells so good and is my best friends holy grail spray! Definitely worth the buy🤗
Katie S.
This setting spray is popular for a reason! It feels nice and light going on, spritzes easily, and dries fast. It definitely locks my makeup into place and helps keep it on throughout the day. I would buy it again.
Katie H.
Conception Bay South , NL
I’ve tried this setting spray  and by far it is my favourite, however I don’t love the smell, MY LORD your makeup will stick all night and you will sill literally struggle to get it off , fabulous product defiantly will be purchasing again in the near future, I do suggest getting the larger bottle as the small one doesn’t last very long
Michelle C.
A staple in my makeup routine! Lowers any cakiness I may be having and my makeup lasts for a long time. Repurchased variations of UD setting sprays and I like the All-Nighter the most!
Casandra B.
Vancouver
AMAZING! this kept my grad makeup on all night while i was dancing and sweating and nothing wore off... the price is fair for what you get i have rebought a couple of times and will continue to rebuy ! i love it!!
Lois R.
leicester
Great setting spray I often go between this and Mac fix plus, but this one really does make my makeup last much longer than mac. Packaging is great and sprayer is perfect mist. Would recommend to others
Katrina G.
Calgary, AB
For just a few sprays I can guarantee you that this will work magic on your wakeup. It keeps it in place and it's sweat proof, although I don't think it says anywhere on the packaging. 1 whole bottle will last you months.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.