BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Wendy A.
Bronx, NY
As someone who has dry skin this setting spray does WONDERS. It just makes my skin melt and it all looks good together
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
I love this because my make up was more resilient against humidity and stressors. My make up didn't wear off as quickly
Ellie W.
Grove City, OH
This is the perfect product for traveling I love this product so much I honestly don't know what I would do without it
Deanna Z.
Love it makes my makeup stay on point all day
If i dont set my makeup. I get oily really fast. With this im shune free
Kirsten H.
Gurnee, IL
This product makes my makeup look less powdery and more like skin, but I don't notice any difference in the wear time.
Chloe C.
Works really well and also keeps my oils at bay throughout the day. It's a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it.
Toni S.
I adore this setting spray my makeup does not budge I live in Florida the heat index it's a hundred and ten degrees out
Eldy R.
Trinity, TX
My favorite setting spray! It sprays the right amount to set my makeup in place. Helps my makeup stay on all day long!
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Best setting spray I've EVER used!!! My makeup stays on in all types of weather. I don't have to worry about anything!!
Laura S.
This spray works really well but it's kind of pricey, and I've gotten others that work just as well for a better price.
Jennifer A.
Does this leave "water spots" on your face when it dries?
Caroline O.
Pinehurst, NC
Is this product really worth spending 30 dollars on?
Sara M.
Guelph, ON
I've always wanted to try this, I've never tried setting spray before as weird as that sounds. How is it once it's on? Does it get sticky? (I hope not) How long do you think it lasts?
Breanna K.
Ronan, MT
How does this smell? I have a loreal one from Walmart and I do not like the smell.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this in my Sephora bag did it work for you? I haven't tried mine yet.

Sephora