BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sara Z.
NY, NY
I don’t feel any sort of way about setting sprays. They’re a nice to have but not a must have. I have dry skin so my makeup didn’t slide off with or without the spray. Caveat: I only used this sample twice, which was received in a Sephora Play Box.
MaryGrace W.
Arlington, VA
I have been using this spray to set my makeup since 2011. I have tried other setting sprays, but keep coming back to this one. It locks your makeup in place all day (or all night), and helps guard against sweat, oil, and dirt. Definitely recommend!
Brianna H.
Bourbonnais, IL
A staple in my makeup bag! I spray about 3 sprays for all over coverage after applying a full face and it leaves me feeling fresh and keeps my make up in place ALL day! If I have a busy day ahead of me I will sometimes apply before my makeup also.
Kassandra M.
united states
This product I cant live without. It will lock your face and it wioll not move all night. It lasted through all day while getting ready for prom. Lasted all night at promand the after party which was around 10 hours and it was hot and I was dancing and sweating. Makeup still looked fabulous.
Leigha T.
Hands-down the BEST!!!!! Makeup stays on literally all night!! Plus the bottle last for a long time! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Ally P.
I feel as if this product works very nice and keeps my makeup in place for hours to come I’ve used this product a handful of times and have nothing bad to say about it.
Emily T.
Clearfield, PA
Perfect setting spray if you don’t want your makeup to budget at all! I wore this on my wedding day and my makeup looked flawless all day and night. You only need 1-2 sprays of this magic spray to lock in your look and go out for the day and night
Julie M.
Salem
I find that this keeps your makeup on through the day. I have oily skin and can break down makeup easily but this helps it last. I do not think it helps me stay matte,but it keeps my makeup on. I wear it for special occasions but use Mac fix+daily.
Brittany P.
My GO TO setting spray! I ONLY use urban decay to prep and set my face! AMAZing for ALL skin types. It also lasts all night and melts makeup into your skin. Extremely lightweight. I do wish the price was a little cheaper. Would recommend to others!
Nicole W.
Love love love this stuff! I’m pretty oily naturally so my makeup tends to slip off after awhile. It helps my makeup stay in place all night and when I spray it after my makeup is complete it helps the powder melt together so it looks more natural.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.