BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
This is a great setting spray. It has a nice mist. I also find my makeup stays in place much longer when I use this.
alex s.
I heard this one works Great!!! I haven't tried it just yet, but i hope to soon, all the youtuber say it works great
Rayleen A.
Pretty good setting spray. Don’t really prefer the price but it’s certainly good. And has a super cute bottle design
Macie M.
Gaffney, SC
I bought this product with my urban decay all nighter foundation! I also use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented!
Natalia H.
Great setting spray. Makes my makeup last all day. And I️t has a very nice mist that distributes the product evenly!
Cindy C.
Ceres, CA
When they say all night they mean all night!! It keeps makeup looking fresh. It's easy to apply and it lasts forever.
Dana H.
Favorite setting spray. I tend to grab this all the time. It has a matte finish to it and it makes your make up last
Junior D.
This is the best formula. I bough this one for travel but I wouldn't buy again this size is too small for the price.
Amy L.
The travel size is adorable! Perfect to throw in a purse on the go. It really does extend the wear of my makeup too.
Ryn H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great setting spray. It works with all my fountains and even when my skin gets a little too oily it works!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.