BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mrs P.
If you hate your makeup smudging then this is the product for you. I spritzed myself twice with this and my makeup did not move an inch. It’s not drying and it’s not oily. It’s an all around amazing product!
Katie F.
Best setting spray i’ve ever used, i absolutely love it. I use a lot so it’s quite pricey considering I get through it so quickly, but it’s the best at keeping my makeup in place!
Rebekah C.
Pegasus road , Croydon
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this setting spray it keeps my make up in place all day ... I would recommend to anyone !!! It’s lightweight also. Defo going to buy more and more ❤️❤️
Kayla F.
Adelaide
This setting spray is one of the best i have ever used. it is so good for oily skin and dry skin it just works perfectly. The only con about this product was that it wasn't a complete matte finish because my face was still pretty glossy. but i definitely recommend it. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
My holy grail setting spray. It does a fantastic job of keeping my makeup set for HOURS (& I have oily skin, where my makeup likes to wear off after 6 hours of wear time). I have worn this with make up for a wedding & my makeup was still looking on point after 14 hours!! Impressive. I love that it comes in a travel bottle version too.
Nadia B.
Essex, Essex
Use this in the morning to set my makeup and it doesnt budge all day. Love it! Also the nozzle on the bottle itself is great. It dispenses the liquid equally no overly wet face in the morning which is great.
ok K.
Sets my make up throughout the day but I found I had to reapply the spray as It did not hold as well as I thought it would. Quite expensive as the bottle only lasts for a short amount of time. I would not repurchase as expensive and bad.
Holly D.
Just how the product describes, this product WILL keep your makeup on all night. It locks in makeup so well, and I find the applicator awesome too! It doesn’t leave any marks on the face. Love this product.
Belén G.
New Castle, DE
In my opinion, Urban Decay has some of the best formulas for keeping your makeup in place. This amazing product ensures me that all my hard makeup work stays in place through wind, rain and high temperatures. It has done wonders for my makeup and it definitely makes it last extremely longer as it would last without the spray.

Elizabeth R.
Kent, Kent
This product is amazing! Helps to keep all my makeup on all day and night long! It’s a matte finish but my highlighter still glows through!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.