BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
ok K.
Sets my make up throughout the day but I found I had to reapply the spray as It did not hold as well as I thought it would. Quite expensive as the bottle only lasts for a short amount of time. I would not repurchase as expensive and bad.
Belén G.
New Castle, DE
In my opinion, Urban Decay has some of the best formulas for keeping your makeup in place. This amazing product ensures me that all my hard makeup work stays in place through wind, rain and high temperatures. It has done wonders for my makeup and it definitely makes it last extremely longer as it would last without the spray.

Lucy R.
bristol
Had a bout to pumps sprayed on to my face and it was just the best felling and just the way it’s sprayed onto your face it the felling of that’s you know it’s going be a good setting Spray to buy 100% great
Holly D.
Just how the product describes, this product WILL keep your makeup on all night. It locks in makeup so well, and I find the applicator awesome too! It doesn’t leave any marks on the face. Love this product.
Elizabeth R.
Kent, Kent
This product is amazing! Helps to keep all my makeup on all day and night long! It’s a matte finish but my highlighter still glows through!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Jay W.
Wrstbury
The best setting spray! No other setting spray compares to this! I went to a club that was underground so it was hot and sweaty! Not the most pleasant. I however sprayed this on all my girls makeup before we left. We all have our makeup still on perfectly at the end of the night! Cannot fault it!! Has lasted me a decent time as well!
Rachel G.
Edinburgh , Scotland
I like this setting spray. It’s not tacky or sticky, sets makeup well and can be used for foiling shadows and packing on loose pigments. The only reason I’m giving it 4 stars is that it’s made by Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray - The Makeup Finishing Spray and they do much bigger bottles for a fraction of the price!
Rima F.
Love the whole product line and how they give ease to daily routine! One recommendation is to revamp the look of this product and give more longevity to it. Price point has to drop for accessibility to the masses because everyone should enjoy this product!
Anna B.
Great setting spray. Doesn’t have any smell or unpleasant sensation during and after application.  Keeps makeup in place throughout a day. Helps with oiliness, but doesn’t prevent it completely. Very usefull a travel size bottle. My must have for everyday use! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Shawni M.
Cambuslang, Glasgow
The best setting spray in my life! I could wake up the next morning after a night out and my make up can be intact. Stops having to touch up my makeup all night. And does what it says makeup does not budge
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.