BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jamie B.
Antrim
The amount of people that ask me ... Does this work? Will my make up actually stay on? Is this worth the money? YES! YES! AND YES! This changes the game, designed by skindinivia for UD.... you can be sure you are getting quality for your money!! Want to dance the night away without worrying that your make up will be melted off... a few Sprays of this and it takes the stress out of worrying!!
FERRARA A.
BONNEUIL-SUR-MARNE
Le meilleur fixateur au monde, il tient toute la journée, il n’assèche pas la peau ni la rend grasse, il donne un effet de voile on ne le sent même pas sur la peau c'est une seconde peau. All Nighter se diffuse sur le maquillage sans effet de matière pour une tenue parfaite pendant 16H, sans couler, virer, se dessécher ou migrer dans les plis du visage. Je le recommande vivement !
Tianna S.
Makes your makeup last all day.It feels reafreshing it can be use as a toner smells great and very affordable.It is light weight easy to apply .Has a natural finish ,leaves your face dry ,but not to dry and leaves you with a natural glow and Yes I would reccomend this to others
Angela J.
Wellington
This was recommended to me as the best setting spray, and they weren't wrong! I love the packaging and the size. I only bought the travel size but I'm definitely getting the full size once I use it up.It sets my makeup, it feels nice when I spray it on, what else is there to say?! I definitely recommend it!
Taléna L.
The mister on this is really nice and it makes my makeup last forever. Whenever I use this, I don’t have to worry about touching up my makeup. I seriously love this, it definitely lives up to the hype.
Nicole S.
Hines Creek, AB
The all nighter spray last all night! It makes your makeup last it’s longest. It’s got a matte finish making it a little too drying for my dry skin but I use it with a dewy foundation and it isn’t bad.
M 💋.
New Cross, London
Love this setting spray! I've been a fan of the Urban Decay range for a while now, and have been using their setting sprays for just as long. My makeup tends to not stay on my face for long, it always seems to fade quickly. But with this it actually manages to stay on my face and last all night, I can even wake up the next morning with some of my makeup on still. Which for me, is a miracle.
Amie W.
Keeps my makeup on for a long time which is great because everyone wants to stay fresh throughout the day. It doesn’t have a smell and applies easily it doesn’t destroy my makeup at all when I apply it
Myrna M.
Eindhoven
I don't often wear eyeshadow, because my eyes get watery, I blink too much, and then there's suddenly eyeshadow all over my face. I tried this setting spray by Urban Decay when my sister bought it and was very skeptical. But it worked so well! My makeup stayed where it's supposed to be all day! The only downside to this setting spray is that it's just too expensive for me
Kaja K.
London 1 station approach norbiton avenue
This product is amazing, spraying it onto your face is satisfaction, it's nice and delicate and feels refreshing when applying. It keeps the makeup flawless and protected through your the night, no joke. The most important thing is that it's suitable for any skin, dry, oily, sensitive because your skin is all nice and clean after it insuring you that you will have no zits after using this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.