BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Flossie T.
Market Harborough
Amazing! I never go a day without using it. I’ve been through so many bottles. It is quite expensive but so so worth it!! My makeup stays on so well when I use this. Even when I’m on nights out etc.
Nelly B.
Muy buen producto para mantener el maquillaje toda la noche, no importa cuanto bailes y compartas el maquillaje se mantiene igual que cuando lo colocastes en tu rostro es excelente recomendado
Claire H.
Holmelacy , Hereford
I bought this as I was recommended due to having oily skin and my makeup sliding of my face as the day went on, I bought the travel size as I didn’t want to spend loads if it didn’t work, and I have to say I’m impressed! It doesn’t stop my oily skin but it most certainly does stop it coming off ! When I dab my face to remove excess oil my makeup stays put so yes I’m hooked now
Mark P.
mizpe ramon
This is the reason why my makeup stays matte all day long and all night!! I’m not kidding.
Even after using this it’s harder for me to take off my own makeup. Couple of sprits and you’re good to go.
Marifer Z.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
This product is the best in the world, it really makes the makeup last all night, it is the perfect solution for everything to stay in place, and I like that it does not leave the skin dry or sticky
Sandip K.
Wolverhampton
This is ultimately the best setting spray around! Great for all skin types and doesn't feel heavy on the skin! Keeps makeup set for any kind of look, matte or shimmery and even stays on in the rain!
Sabrina K.
This makes my makeup stay so well. Took me months to finish a bottle. I thought it didn't do much until I started using Mac's fix + spray as a setting spray and my makeup didn't last nearly as long.
Kamryn S.
sault ste marie
I really like this setting spray. It helps my makeup stay on longer and bring everything all together. It doesn’t have a smell and sprays very nicely. Overall, I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Javen H.
Brighton
My fav by far! Really helps keep your makeup in place! I like to spritz all over my face and with my beauty blender pat it all in! Helps take the power look away and melts everything into the skin 👌
afiyah a.
really good product, sets my face really well and lasts all day. Its very lightweight and breathable. one of my favourite setting sprays which I use everyday. I wouldn't leave the house without it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.