BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mia A.
Perth
If you want your make up to stay all night or day then Urban Decay is the way to go! I have had no issues and it’s the most reliable setting spray I have used. No skin irritation pleasant smell as well.
haneen h.
ajman - alrawda 3
i like this product because it has such an amazing material , it also keeps my makeup in place all day it's just awesome , i think that it's also  good all types of skins and it comes with good packaging i would really like to buy it again i recommend people to also try it.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
my all time favorite, havent seen any other setting spray that can be better, it keeps my face on place all day and its really good for mixed skin types. works for all of us i deff buy it one after one
Tianna S.
Makes your makeup last all day.It feels reafreshing it can be use as a toner smells great and very affordable.It is light weight easy to apply .Has a natural finish ,leaves your face dry ,but not to dry and leaves you with a natural glow and Yes I would reccomend this to others
Taléna L.
The mister on this is really nice and it makes my makeup last forever. Whenever I use this, I don’t have to worry about touching up my makeup. I seriously love this, it definitely lives up to the hype.
Jamie B.
Antrim
The amount of people that ask me ... Does this work? Will my make up actually stay on? Is this worth the money? YES! YES! AND YES! This changes the game, designed by skindinivia for UD.... you can be sure you are getting quality for your money!! Want to dance the night away without worrying that your make up will be melted off... a few Sprays of this and it takes the stress out of worrying!!
M 💋.
New Cross, London
Love this setting spray! I've been a fan of the Urban Decay range for a while now, and have been using their setting sprays for just as long. My makeup tends to not stay on my face for long, it always seems to fade quickly. But with this it actually manages to stay on my face and last all night, I can even wake up the next morning with some of my makeup on still. Which for me, is a miracle.
Nicole S.
Hines Creek, AB
The all nighter spray last all night! It makes your makeup last it’s longest. It’s got a matte finish making it a little too drying for my dry skin but I use it with a dewy foundation and it isn’t bad.
Angela J.
Wellington
This was recommended to me as the best setting spray, and they weren't wrong! I love the packaging and the size. I only bought the travel size but I'm definitely getting the full size once I use it up.It sets my makeup, it feels nice when I spray it on, what else is there to say?! I definitely recommend it!
Amie W.
Keeps my makeup on for a long time which is great because everyone wants to stay fresh throughout the day. It doesn’t have a smell and applies easily it doesn’t destroy my makeup at all when I apply it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.