BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cecile K.
Charlotte, NC
We be all night! One of my top five setting sprays. I carry this with me all year round and it does not disappoint. I have combination skin and it works regardless of what season. Plus it’s small so it is great for on the run. Definitely a must have.
Alli R.
Delaware, OH
Simply the best setting spray I have used. It makes makeup stick. It doesn't feel sticky and melts into the skin asap. I dab it in with a beauty blender. I am not a fan of the smell, but it goes away after 2 seconds. I need another bottle soon.
Hannah M.
Reno, NV
This setting spray is my ALL TIME favorite!! No other setting spray has worked as good as this one. This spray lasts LITERALLY all night!! Girls, for those nights out, you need something to keep everything in place so your'e slaying all night long!!!
Courtney C.
College Station
Good product but oh my gosh it does not smell good. I almost cannot stand the smell of it on my face. My understanding is that there was a change in formula that caused the smell... Shame because its such a deterrent of an otherwise awesome product.
Jessica Y.
Woodinville, WA
I love this setting spray! It smells and feels super refreshing and my makeup doesn’t budge all day. I have been using this product for 2 years now and I haven’t found a a setting spray I like more. I recommended this to my mom and she loves it too.
nikki b.
Indianapolis, IN
THE BEST OF ALL TIME! I have tried every setting spray out there with having struggled with oily skin. I was skeptical about this product when I bought it, and used it before a night out. My skin looked flawless the whole night! Love love love this!
Megan M.
L.O.V.E !!! This setting spray is the jam! Keeps my makeup in place and keeps me from getting oily and my makeup from sliding off. Also, it helps keep your face on when you hug someone you don’t come up and realize you left half your makeup on them!
Makeup by Marie M.
Ssn Clemente
One of the best setting sprays I've used. And j have tried alot. The spray is very nice. And the product its self really makes your makeup look and and last. It doesn't smell weird which is definitely a plus. And 10/10 I would recommend to everyone.
Kayla S.
Spokane, WA
As someone with oily skin, when I wear a full face I need to have some sort of setting spray on, otherwise I turn oily within 2 hours. This stuff works as well as other setting sprays, but not leaps and bounds better. It's decent and does the trick.
aryana g.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
At first I thought this product would be AMAZING, but I was constantly oily. I already have oily skin, so iI was hoping to have a matte finish rather than a dewy finish. If you have combination or dry skin, then this product would be perfect for you.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.