BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Susan A.
Brampton, ON
Honestly this product is AMAZING. This will keep my makeup in place ALL day and I'm an oily girl, let me tell you. But when I spray this on before and after foundation application, it truly helps the lasting power of my makeup and I feel like it easily helps to make my makeup last a 12+ hour day. Moreover, it just makes my makeup look so flawless, almost even airbrushed. 10/10 would recommend.
Zahra A.
Calgary, AB
Can't live without this! I have combination skin, and I used to have to lug around my makeup in my purse all day in order to do touchups. Now, I do it once in the morning, spray away, and never look back!
Kayley L.
Maidenhead, Berkshire
20/10 for this setting spray. I will always choose it every time. It’s the only setting spray that really keeps my makeup on all day and night.

I’ve brought it over and over and definitely recommend it to everyone. I’ve tried so many other setting sprays none of which actually held my makeup as long as the urban decay all nighter.
Cerys R.
Cwmbran
Brilliant product. Needs to be shaken before use or spray comes out white ish. But it keeps my makeup on all night, without looking greasy. Dries quickly on the skin and a slight smell but not unpleasant
Amy S.
Sheffield
Literally lasts all night! I wear it on special occasions, instead of daily. Mostly wear it when I’m on a night out! Usually I sweat my makeup off but I could wake in the morning and it’s still flawless!
Emily R.
Glasgow
I use this before going on nights out to ensure my make up does not budge and it works well. I got the smaller bottle so it fits in my handbag as well when travelling which is ideal too. Would buy again.
Mackenzie H.
Fantastic product! I use this daily, and it keeps my make up in place all day long. Despite the weather, my make up never runs. Only setting spray I will use. Extremely effective and has great packaging.
Harshey B.
London
This product is lovely and keeps the face hydrated and fresh. When putting this on, the face will feel very wet albeit dries quickly and the makeup will set. It is recommended to use this spray should you be at a party or guaranteed dancing the night away where you are most likely to sweat away the perfectly done makeup. The product also lasts a long time and a few sprays are all that is required
Caera M.
ELGIN
The best setting spray i have EVER used, with this setting spray your makeup will last all night! It never changed the look of the makeup I had already applied on my skin also which made me super pleased
Laila H.
This setting spray is great! I have oily skin and this helps to keep my makeup on all day, it has such a nice cooling feeling when applied. It has such a fine mist and a great sprayer which doesn't sound like it matters but it's not great when the sprayer in the bottle is hard to spray or lets the mist out aggressively leaving droplets on your face! I love this setting spray would 100% recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.