BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ayaooch A.
Hsyy hdhy udhdv jdtgw judb iusgw iugs uudjdv arywh tusvec usyghs
gtzuj htthsi fryaj this can z usukdvfx gysjv dhfhhsb gztzjs bgzij hfuzjshf jxyisudh usu hsyus ggzij frusb gtzuj grzus yhausigfs ytusisv hguzijvgtsuj hdust hguzijsht hgsijdhtxj
Haillie D.
OMG so I ever need a new setting spray!! I don’t own this but I really want it! I have tried it before in Sephora and I loved it! Super light weight and feels super cooling on the skin!
Chloe A.
This setting spray is so good! This is my second bottle of it, this setting spray keeps my makeup on all day without it budging it can handle anything! It has a plain scent the good thing about this product is that you don’t need a lot and a little definitely goes a long way👍 I would highly recommend and buy again as I have done in the past😊
Jennifer H.
Burnaby, BC
My go to set spray.i buy this stuff in multiples. It’s sets and refreshes beautifully. Great trick for a shadow or highlight pop is to spray on the brush and bam. I will continue to use this for years to come I’m sure.
Claire J.
BANGOR (BT20 5AA - BT20 5ZZ), BANGOR (BT20 5AA - BT20 5ZZ)
I wanted to love this previously I had been using a freedom setting spray and it was doing an ok job I wanted to try urban decay after hearing so many good stories it was no better than my freedom and a lot more expensive id certainly use it if I was given it as a gift but I wouldn't go to the expense again.
Zahra S.
Peterborough
Great setting spray, really helps with makeup longevity. Great mist on the bottle too! Only reason I give it 4/5 is because I have used more affordable sprays that I prefer to this, although I still recommend this one.
Alina L.
Vancouver , BC
Today I am going to talk about my absolute favourite makeup setting spray – Urban Decay Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. This is the second time I buy it, and I am totally in love with it!
So first time I bought a mini version (1 oz) of this product for C$18, which is a really great deal if you don’t want to spend much. It was the first time I tried it and I was not sure if I’d like it, so that’s why I decided to get a smaller and cheaper version. And I liked it so much that recently I bought it again, but this time the bigger bottle (4 oz) from Sephora for C$39.
Urban Decay has three different types of setting sprays: Long-Lasting (this one), Oil-Control and Chill&Cooling. I have not tried other types, but I can definitely advise buying this one. First of all, it really is long-lasting. Since my skin is rather oily, I usually have troubles with my foundation after a couple of hours after applying it. However, if I use this setting spray, my foundation stays much longer.
Even though it says on the box that it helps your makeup last for up to 16 hours, I could not get this kind of amazing result (ha-ha). But it definitely , definitely made my makeup look much better for much longer than it used to be before.
Also, I want to mention the quality of the spray nozzle. How silly it could sound to discuss this, but I actually had a bad experience with one makeup spray which had a low quality nozzle. It did not apply the product properly on my face, so I even had to replace it with another nozzle… However, this setting spray from Urban Decay has a nice quality nozzle that applies the product in a perfect thin layer, which is great (thumbs up!).

So I definitely recommend buying the Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray from Urban Decay. I think that it is one of the absolute must-haves in every girl’s makeup bag. It is a bit pricey, but it totally worth the money!
Tawni J.
Toronto, ON
I have gone through so many bottles of this setting spray, and I believe it comes with a good amount of product for the price. It usually takes me over 3 months to use up the product, however, I only use about three to four pumps for my whole face. I would say this is a must have, it makes my makeup last and doesn't leave a powder finish which can look very unnatural/Cakey. It's not cheap so if you are unsure try the sample size!
morgan r.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Highly recommend! Lasts a really long time and the price point is pretty good! Doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and makes your skin glow! Love this product and I will defiantly but it again because of how amazing it is
Kelsa D.
Regina
Best setting spray out there. It really does make your makeup last longer and is good with even my dry skin. If you don’t mind spending the money, I highly recommend! The spray on it is pretty nice as well which helps
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.