BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brooke D.
warminster
My favourite setting spray, completely locks in make up if you're in a night out or out in general. I found my make up didn't crease or look shiny after application, cheaper than I expected as well!!
Olivia W.
Preston
Everyone’s gotta love all nighter! Holds my makeup in tact and stays true to its word, however I have a combination of both skin types so I do not know if it would work on all skin types but I found that this setting spray is great and would recommend!
Megan B.
Hildenborough, Kent
I will forever swear by this product despite its hefty price. As someone who used to work at McDonalds and would wear this to keep their makeup on all shift it is a dream product, this really does last through almost anything. I adore the smell of it too (is that a normal thing to say? Let's pretend it's a normal thing to say) and the way it just feels so so refreshing on my skin.
Brooklynn C.
Victoria , BC
This setting spray helped my makeup last over 48 hours! I am so impressed with it! Normally my makeup would get all gross looking / smudgey in 6 hours. This is the only setting spray I will ever buy.
Jody T.
Doral, FL
I’m not a big setting spray person. Don’t often find they work. I heard that this spray is pretty good so I decided to try it. I don’t find it to be as long lasting as it claims to be but it works and I wouldn’t mind buying it again.
cloooooo🖤🥂 M.
Go to setting spray! Can use all the time helps keep making long lasting, nights out, work, anything!! Perfect size bottle as well as offering a travel size bottle to make it easier to take on holiday!! Would 100% recommend to anyone
Rebekka C.
Belfast
Seems to keep makeup on my face a little longer than most other setting sprays. Unfortunately I still can't go through a work day without my makeup fading but I don't think that's the products fault.
Shareena D.
Such an amazing spray this setting spray would keep your makeup on all night long and will makeup your highlight and skin pop and look glowing would 100% recommend Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Shane J.
This setting spray has saved my life.
Your makeup WILL NOT BUDGE!!!
It reduces any powdery look and also locks everything in so you’ll be looking like you’re instagram filtered wind rain or storm.
I absolutely adore this and the travel size is so handy too for your bag ;)
Tyler S.
By far the best makeup setting spray I have ever used! The spray doesn’t come out and soak your face like some others I have used and it is true to its word at keeping your makeup to last all-night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.