BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jordan S.
Clovis
This setting spray is so wonderful! I recently just bought this product and I was surprised at how well it kept my makeup flawless throughout the day. It is doesn’t leave an oily residue or a sticky dry residue either making this great for any complexion.
Whit T.
o
Does exactly as it says. It will keep your makeup locked and loaded all day and ALL NIGHT. I have dry skin so I also use as pick-me-up during the day if I feel my makeup is looking caked or dry. Good Stuff and great sprayer! :) couldn't recommend enough!
Tacheyana L.
Fort Drum, NY
AMAZING! One of my favorite setting sprays. I have super oily skin (especially in my T Zone) and when using this spray I don’t have to blot for hours. I love it, doesn’t have a scent which is great for my sensitive skin. It’s at an amazing price, can get it from Ulta or Sephora. 10/10 would recommend
Julia B.
Medford
Purchased at: ULTA
Does a fantastic job of locking down my makeup for several hours, sometimes even if I'm bad and forget to take it off at night, i wake up with most of my makeup on before y face, and not my pillow! Feels almost like dewy skin to touch it, not like makeup.
Madison H.
Kennesaw
When it says, "All Nighter Long- Lasting" it does not say it just for the heck of it. This setting spray kept my make up perfect through an entire parade as well as some rain. The spray keeps my skin healthy and would definitely buy again and again.
Marissa E.
Vernon
Amazing!! Love this and I have oily skin and I can tell the difference when I don’t use it. One of my favorite setting sprays. It honestly does help my makeup stay on longer and soak up the excess powder. I would definitely recommend this product.
Joslin D.
I know so many people that swear by this setting spray and while it works well, it wasn’t made for my skin type. I am not oily AT ALL so usually I like to set with a dewy mist. This locks product in really well, but drys me out if I use it consecutively.
Christina M.
Washington , DC
i really like it! it definietly works to keep your makeup on longer, i think it's probably best for oily skin (mine is combination) and sometimes i wish it gave me a little more of a glow, but i think this one is pretty matte! i'd buy again for sure
Emily A.
Madison
It's a classic! This setting spray has never done me wrong, but man, it's expensive! I normally go for the NYX Matte Setting Spray, and it's almost as good, and at a fraction of the price, I can deal with that. Still, this is my favorite one of all time!
April H.
I have used several setting sprays over the past year, and I must say this is in my top two. I loved using it in thee summer time especially because I sweat allot. The fragrance os very nice too and a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.