BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Wendy A.
Bronx, NY
As someone who has dry skin this setting spray does WONDERS. It just makes my skin melt and it all looks good together
Amber L.
Chicopee, MA
Love this setting spray. The mist is nice and fine. It makes my makeup last all day. I will continue to repurchase this
Lexy L.
Weatherford, TX
This product is probably one of the best setting sprays I've ever tried. It does its job by setting my makeup in place
Robyn W.
This is by far my favorite setting spray. My makeup definitely lasts much longer when I use this. I love this stuff!!!
Colbie W.
This setting spray keeps me snatched all day. It's one of my all time favorite setting sprays ever and it's to die for.
Stefani W.
This setting spray is no joke, I brought this on my trip to Georgia and my makeup didn't budge all day in the hot sun.
Aubrey C.
Portland, OR
This is such a great product especially when I have a full face of makeup. Without it, my makeup wouldn't last as long
el t.
Dubuque, IA
This sets your makeup perfectly for a long lasting style, and gives it a nice matte finish. It smells really nice too.
Toni S.
I adore this setting spray my makeup does not budge I live in Florida the heat index it's a hundred and ten degrees out
Bridget C.
Monticello, KY
Love how it helps make stay on all day and night. Very smooth effects. Not runs when you spray. Recommend to all women.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.