BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Best setting spray out on the market. Really does what it claims to do, works well on oil skin and hot/humidity weather.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Go to setting spray. I have tried others and have not been pleased. This is a great way to keep your makeup on all night
Tacia R.
Jesup, GA
Man when you use this your makeup does not budge. I love this ish I keep it in my kit and in my personal stash of makeup.
Lizbeth H.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this setting spray! I always apply this after I finish doing my makeuo & it doesn't make my face look cakey at all
Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
I loved this setting spray. It made my makeup a little matte when dried, and I feel like it definitely kept it on longer.
Crystal A.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg yea I've tremors this before it's actually my moms but I use it either way it's s great product I want one for myself
Emily r.
swampscott
Love. I can definitely see a difference in my makeup when using this product. Makes my makeup last and look much better.
Cristal g.
This is a must have. I love this setting spray, it makes my makrup last all day long. I do wish they made a JUMBO size 😁
Brittany D.
Clinton
This is the best setting spray I've ever used! It locks my make up in place all day and night till it's time to wash off.
shelby b.
San Antonio, TX
Put it on and party all night and your make up didn't move even in the slightest or even just hanging out with your kids
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.