BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ori M.
Miami
Esto es increíble. Puedo maquillarme por la mañana, estar activo todo el día y esa noche antes de acostarme, mi maquillaje parece que me lo había puesto. Lo único que tengo que hacer durante el día es refrescar mi lápiz labial.
Gintare D.
Coalisland
This is an essential to every makeup bag! I honestly cannot live without this product and keeps my makeup on all day with minimal touch ups. Occasionally I forget to use this after doing my makeup and by mid afternoon my makeup has slid off my face and you can definitely tell that this is due to me not using the spray because when I use the spray my makeup is still flawless by mid afternoon! Definitely buy you will not regret I'm on my 4th bottle!!
Rebecca G.
I LOVE this! I used to use the L’Oréal setting spray, which is quite similar to this one. However I really love this one and I almost feel that this one does help to keep my skin from getting oily better than the L’Oréal one.
Kim N.
St. John's
Great setting spray! Sprays a fine mist and sets my makeup perfectly. It really seems to control oil well for me. I am not very oily but I do get a little shiny I. The tzone throughout the day and it really keeps this at bay.
Sarah H.
Edmonton, AB
I enjoy this setting spray but will not repurchase. I am pretty dry and prefer a dewy setting spray. I do find that it helps prevent creasing and my makeup still looks nice at the end of the day. It also smells a bit strange.
Christina S.
St, NL
I'm a huge fan of this setting spray. It sprays in a nice most over the face and leave your face dewy not wet until it dries. I've wore make up to bed and it hasn't even budged with this stuff on. It lasts through days at work, nights downtown, everything. I do feel like it's really pricy though. There are good dupes for cheaper
Caitlin S.
London, ON
I've tried all of the Urban Decay setting sprays and this is easily my favourite! I have oily skin and work multiple jobs, so sometimes I will be out for 18 hours at a time, but when I get home my makeup still looks flawless!
Samantha W.
Love this product as it sets makeup very well and does what it says on the tin. It doesn’t have the best scent but it isn’t too strong. I would definitely recommend this product as it’s worth its price. Good quality product.
Keira-mae💛 C.
Leicester
I like this setting spray because it makes my makeup last all day no smudges at all! And it is a bit pricey but if you don’t mind paying a bit extra its a good setting spray. Also a good dupe for this is the Makeup Revolution Aqua Prime Base Spray it’s a lot cheaper
Mousmi D.
I liked the smell and it did let my make up set for almost all night during wedding season. However my skin breakouts after using this. Not for my skin but definitely a great product to try to keep make up set for long time.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.