BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
L✨ c.
ashford
This bottle is amazing it’s lightweight, it’s refreshing and long lasting. I’ve seen this spray get hyped up so much and I finally got it and I fell in love with it. It’s 100 % worth the hype and it’s a must have!
I’ll be definitely getting other bottle
ainsley f.
st, AB
Well, this is a top seller for a reason! I have tried about 100 setting sprays, and this is one of my top picks. It works on all skin types and sets makeup so nicely. I like to keep it in the fridge in the summer so its extra refreshing. Can't go wrong!
Sophie B.
This setting spray is the best I’ve ever tried.. and I’ve tried a lot.. it really prolongs my makeup and has a really good mister that doesn’t leave splodges in my foundation , the smell is quite strong at first but I actually really like the smell too!
Annie L.
Edmonton, AB
This stuff is amazing!! I never got the point of using a setting spray, but now I do. I usually use this after I powder my face, it prevents my makeup from sliding, and it has atually minimizes the amount of creasing I have around my eyes. I do have deeper lines under my eyes, so it tends to crease. With this product my makeup stays intact all day, I love it!
Milla P.
Muswell hill, London
I’m on my 6th bottle of this since discovering it, I have a cheaper alternative for short term make up but when I really want it to last I use this. Makes my make up literally last all night through dancing and sweating. It’s unbelievable. It seems that when the packaging was recently changed, the formula was slightly altered which means that it smells a bit weird but it works like a dream, honestly it’s magical! The pump distributes the perfect amount and I love that you can get a travel sized version too
Amber W.
Carbonear, NL
a good product and probably has a very long lasting effect but I used this once during a makeover at sephora and honestly the smell was awful I hear so many good things about this brand and specific product that I just had to try it but was super disappointed
Dom M.
Red Deer
Love this stuff!! Works very well and makes my makeup last for at least 8 hours, I have oily skin so it doesn’t last as long as it says. Make sure to spray over your liquid products and then apply your powders after. Have repurchased this 5 times now.
Olga G.
Doral, FL
At first I didn't believe it would make a difference I had tried other previous setting sprays and was worried I would have the same issues with my oily combination skin. After I'm done putting makeup on and it's made such a difference and is amazing!
Haley G.
Tamuning
I have used this setting spray for about a year or so and I have no complaints with it. It helps my makeup last throughout the day or night and it gives me a little glow. It hydrates my face which I love considering the fact that I have very dry skin.
Darina P.
Prague
This is my favorite setting spray ever! It prolongs the wear time of my makeup, makes all products together really nicely and doesn’t overmattify my face, which is important to me, because I do have dry skin and dislike mattifying setting sprays. I also love that they have a travel size version!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.