BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
LIZA M.
There’s never not a bottle of this on my dressing table. It’s amazing. Ask anybody. You could literally do any activity and this will still have your make up looking beautiful!! (I done a 2 mile hike with a full face of make up and came down to my make up looking as perfect as it did when I went up)
Aimee U.
Cawdor, Nairn
Love this product, I bought it after hearing great reviews. Been using it for a couple of weeks now, it has worked amazingly to keep my make up on all day at work during long shifts and also when I’ve been out on nights out.
From the feel of the product it would be fine for all skin types. Dries quickly and you can’t feel it on your face once it’s dried. It comes in such a big bottle making it great value for money.
All the girls in my family have gone out and bought it after me going on about how much I love it!
Mim l.
This is the best setting spray ever. It's doesn't let your make up budge or even move. Makes my make up last all day no matter how the weather was. The bottle is cute I have the 30ml one cause the other is huge and heavy and I can take this one abroad with me without putting it in hold. I love the smell and it dries up fast once it's been sprayed on the face. Would recommend this to everyone.
Edit: I have the bigger one to use just at home.
Keys L.
This setting spray is amazing. A fine mist, that keeps makeup in place through all kinds. I’m a sweaty person and this keeps my makeup from sliding off! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to keep their makeup on until you want it off. :)
Iqra S.
East Ham
It makes my skin look smooth and fabulous when wearing the foundation it is lightweight and travel size so I can take it with me all day.It definitely sets your make-up all day as well as makes it look good.I do recommend this and will obviously but more
Jessica L.
London
Best setting spray on the market. I notice that it really helps my makeup stay on throughout the day and I am currently on my third bottle. The setting spray has a fine mist so it does not leave any water droplets on your face , would highly recommend!
Holly C.
Shrewsbury
This was the first setting spray I ever used and at the time I really loved it, it did make my makeup stay on for much much longer than if I didn’t use it, but it also didn’t change how my makeup looked (for better or for worse) which I like in a spray.
Manahil B.
Urban decay Kindly sent me these as part of ym PR package, this is the holy grail of all setting sprays, I've not had any reactions of pimples and it really makes my skin look and feel hydrated and fresh even if im wearing makeup for more than 12 hours
maryah r.
Houlton, ME
This honestly is awesome! This setting spray helps me set my makeup and it stays on all day! Granted it’s more on the expensive side but it’s definitely worth it and super easy to use! I recommend this for anyone who is looking for long lasting makeup!
ainsley f.
st, AB
Well, this is a top seller for a reason! I have tried about 100 setting sprays, and this is one of my top picks. It works on all skin types and sets makeup so nicely. I like to keep it in the fridge in the summer so its extra refreshing. Can't go wrong!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.