BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kashfia H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to setting spray! I will buy this over and and over again! It keeps my make it place all day and all night.
Sarah O.
Hackensack
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER. Yes it’s expensive but I promise your makeup will not budge. This is a necessity for the summer
Lauren C.
Love this product , I received this as a sample and so happy I did ! Very lightweight my makeup lasted all day and night
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
There's nothing from urban decay that I don't like I love this brand the setting spray makes my makeup last all day long
Samantha D.
San Antonio , TX
Forever my absolute favorite setting spray. It’s lightweight and dries fast but keeps everything in place. It’s perfect.
Evangelina P.
Besides Mac this is my ride or die spray imo it works better than fix plus by Mac and holds urmakeup through out the day
Krysten H.
Didn't do much for me, I'm a heavy sweater and at times very oily. My makeup still smudged and it left me feeling sticky
Tanika M.
Albany, OR
Use to be my favorite very refreshing and great on dry skin! Absolutely love but I have found one better. Still recommend
Kimberly F.
National City, CA
Absolute love!! I would spray this on my brush so it can blend in with my foundation! But honestly I highly recommend it!
Michele W.
Cave-In-Rock
I've not tried this yet, but I hear it's wonderful!
Hoping to get to try it soon! Has anyone else used this product yet?
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.