BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brittany D.
Clinton
This is the best setting spray I've ever used! It locks my make up in place all day and night till it's time to wash off.
Andrea A.
Port Saint Lucie
Use the spray to hold all of my makeup, love it to bits in pieces. Only setting spray that will keep my make up on.
yajaira h.
Mesquite, TX
Really does as said! Have had my makeup from morning til the evening when I get back home and my makeup still looks good
Lex L.
I love this setting spray so much it never disappoints me since it first came out it is a product i will continually buy
Desaree S.
West Covina
Another high end setting spray that is worth it. Love the consistency of the spray that it makes my makeup so beautiful!
Sarita B.
Saint Louis, MO
This setting spray makes my makeup last all night long. All you need is a few sprays and you’re good for up to 12 hours.
Amairani D.
Montrose
I used this for my wedding from 8am to 11pm and it made my makeup last throughout the day, I did not have to retouch once
Peyton P.
Does EXACTLY what it says, it keeps your makeup on all night, and even makes it waterproof. Nothing will ruin your look.
Michelle B.
Roxbury, MA
Tbis is one of the best setting spray out there especially for oily skin. Tbis will last all day without that cakey look.
Alex A.
Best seeing spray I've tried. Does everything it claims. Nice mist that isn't too heavy or strong. No irritating scents.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.