BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Becky M.
Warren, MI
I use this all the time. I spray it on in the morning and my makeup lasts all day without having to constantly touch up.
Sierra L.
Spokane
I don't personally own this item but I have used it multiple times and from my experience I'm going to have to go get one
Helena B.
Long Beach, CA
This is like hair spray for your make up. Blends powder into the skin and makes your make last all night long. Literally
Linda T.
Norfolk, MA
You can go swimming after using this setting spray and your makeup will stay put. I love it, and it lasts all night long.
Jennifer F.
Waco, TX
I dont know if it really helps or not I have not noticed a difference in the staying power of my makeup when using this.
Netty B.
Keeps my makeup looking nice and slick all through the day it lasts for up to 8 hours and does really well with the heat.
BUTTA P.
HAZEL CREST, IL
THIS LITERALLY IS LIKE A #SAVIORinACAN. LOL I LOVE IT... ITS ALMOST AS GREAT AS MY BEN NYE SETTING SPRAY. IT REALLY LAST
Haley J.
Rockledge, FL
This setting spay makes my makeup stay all day at school and during cheer when I’m sweating like crazy it works perfectly
vannessa a.
horrible. the elf setting spray is much better and lasts all day and it's way cheaper. this isn't worth what you pay for.
Erica S.
My face didn't run girl when I had this on. Its amazing this gold here. I recommend this to everyone. Pricy but worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.