BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jennifer A.
Johnson City, TN
Great setting spray. It does not leave your face feeling cakey or oily. I highly recommend this product for a setting spray
Gaby C.
San Ysidro, CA
It really keeps your makeup ON. This is perfect for a night out dancing or even for just date night, definitely recommend.
Alye E.
Nooooooo!!!! Smells like Aqua Net Hairspray. This product makes me definitely aware that I am coating my face in chemicals.
Chelsi A.
Waco, TX
This is another one of my go-to holy grail products. I use this before and after to set my makeup and lock in my foundation
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
I've only used this once but I like it so far. I didn't feel oily throughout the day and my make up looked awesome all day.
Brandy D.
Las Vegas
Works awesome. Love this setting spray. Literally lasts all day! Highly recommend this product. Definitely worth the price
Megan W.
Clinton, NY
This product had a pleasing scent. And once used my makeup is going nowhere. I have a few setting sprays, this is my go to.
Ginger I.
Bellefonte, PA
I love this setting spray!! Sets my makeup to last all day. Pro-tip: Skin Danivia sells the save exact thing, but cheaper!
Megan S.
CLEAR LAKE, IA
If im going out for the nught this is my must have no exception gotta have it. Keeps everything in place and looking great.
Haley G.
Mercer, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Only setting spray I have and will ever use. Makeup stays on super well and even in humid weather my makeup still stays on.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.