BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
I heard so many reviews i would love to try this please pick me most definitely i love makeup and anything to with makeup
Nicole C.
Love this setting spray. It last all day, and makes my face look flawless. Highly recommend. I love Urban Decay products.
Tess M.
vidor
I use this setting spray everyday and it is one of my favorites. I literally drown my face on it. My makeup doesn’t budge
Shelby F.
Yuma, AZ
Great setting spray! Helps my makeup stay on all day and I definitely have repurchased this product 6 times now. Love it.
Danica F.
Ventura, CA
One of my all-time favorite setting sprays. The true OG in my opinion. Keeps your makeup in place. Spray pump works great
Donnayah V.
Oceanside, CA
Totally recommend this setting spray for when you’re going for Matte look as well dewy look is just so perfect I love it
Sashana E.
This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used! My makeup is not going anywhere when I set it with this bad boy.
Stephanie H.
Pomona, CA
I usually use this product for a long night. I usually swear in the club, but with this product my make up remains fresh!
Amanda O.
Whippany, NJ
Holy grail of setting sprays. It keeps my makeup locked in. My makeup doesn’t breakup. And it keeps my oil under control!
Breanna M.
Rochester, PA
I dont mind using this product but I find it takes away some of the makeup I had just applied, specifically highlighter.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.