BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Nadia B.
Auckland
This setting spray works wonders. I attended a wedding in such hot climate and this setting spray helped keep my makeup in place all night. I was able to enjoy my night without myself being paranoid of my make up looking as if it’s melting on my face. This product is definitely worth investing.
sc -.
This setting spray is my go to! makes your makeup last all night as it says and really gives a nice dewy look when finished your makeup! it doesn’t feel heavy on your skin which is a pro. The only thing with this setting spray is it’s quite on the pricey side but completely worth the money! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Louise F.
London
After going to urban decay for a primer they told me this would be a a much better product I work 8 hour shifts and still after the 8 hours my makeup is still on it so light weight and just a nice spray 3 pumps and your don’t ready to
Go out and no worry, I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I never looked back.
Agnieszka M.
12 Burgate , Barton upon Humber
Okay so I never thought a setting spray could
Make such a difference but my god it does! I struggle with oily/combination skin and my makeup breaks up in my t zone. This has made all my foundations last so much longer and it keeps me matte twice as long! So worth the price, mist and scent is lovely too.
Lauren C.
I have just started using this after years with MAC Fix Plus - and OMG the difference! Usually my chin and nose tip makeup would disappear through the day but with this, it stays, and my skins looks like I’ve just applied my makeup. The smell could be nicer but I love that this doesn’t contain oil so is good for those with lash extensions! Amazing product.
Kelsey P.
Berlin
Everyone's favorite setting spray. I didn't even think I needed a setting spray, but thought I'd try this one out. I was hesitant to buy it as I was sure the product couldn't possibly live up to all of the hype, but I was wrong. It's my go-to now and I can't believe how long my makeup stays on with it.
Valeria M.
Barranquilla
This setting spray help to stop your make from melting, even more if you live in a hot place or if is summer where you live. Its amazing and keeps your makeup fresh for hours, the way I use this product is after I apply all my face and eye makeup (except mascara), I love it and I can't live without it.
Roz M.
This wonderful in every sense of the word. It is beautiful for use today and has all grades and is suitable for all skin types. Easy integration and distribution and smooth and beautiful touch. It lasts 24 hours and does not oxidize and this is great for me. I love him as a sophisticated producer.
Sophie M.
Suffolk
This is the best setting spray you’ll ever use. It makes your makeup last all day. I use this everyday and my makeup always lasts through hot weather, days out, cold weather ANYTHING. I would definitely recommend this to anyone because it doesn’t dry your face out and makes your makeup look amazing. Xx
Fern E.
Camberley, Camberley
This setting spray makes you feel so refreshed and glowly as well as keeping all your makeup in place during the day or a night out. It also gives you that bit of rejuvenation when your skin feels dry or tired. Absolutely love this and it lasts a long time therefore for the price you cannot go wrong.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.