BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Fiona✨ H.
95 Talbot Street, Nottingham
When i bought this product i had very high hopes and expectations for it however, after using it they seemed to drop. it didn't keep my make up in place all day, it made a difference compared to my make up without the setting spray, but it did not keep my make up completely in place.  it still started to slip off as i work in a hot environment, but it did make it a little better. still rather disappointed with it, but i will blame it on my oily skin as this works wonders for everyone else i know!
Zoey R.
Stephenville, NL
This makes my makeup look beautiful all day long. With my very oily skin, my foundation breaks up very quickly and I am left looking cakey. That problem is solved when I use this setting spray. It makes my makeup look beautiful all day, and my foundation stays on much better. I would recommend this setting spray to anyone! LOVE IT.
Jessie R.
Alliston
It is just OK! I feel like setting sprays are so hyped up and spending over $30 for something that feels like I am just spraying expensive water on my face seems quite silly to me.
I do much prefer using rose water that you can buy at any health food store. It smells great, is natural and probably less than half the price.
Robyn M.
Fredericton
I can't say enough great things about this setting spray. I bought the travel size pack with the primer for my trip to Mexico hoping to extend the life of my make up during the hot climate. AND this stuff does not disappoint, let me tell you; my makeup never set so well and actually stayed put. I was so impressed with this product
Ashley H.
glasgow
I love this setting spray. I have dry to combination skin and some setting sprays don’t help me feel moisturised.It does exactly as it says on the bottle, it stays all day & it feels moisturizing. My go-to setting spray whenever I have a wedding or a night out and want my makeup to last. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
One of the best setting sprays on the market across the board! This was one of the very first ones I have tried and remains one of my favorites. It just melts all the powders in together, prolongS the wear of make up, I can definitely see a difference between when I do and don’t use this. It’s very refreshing, and worth the price!
Julia Z.
Stockholm
Retails for: 25 dollars
I don't have much to say about this product. It really does it's job, extremely good. I've noticed that my makeup stays a the same place the whole day, and doesn't sweat off. But when I put it on, it does feel like m´big drops of the spray stays on my face and creates little spots of blotchy foundation. It does require you to stay like 30 cm from your face, or more..
Next time i would've bought another one of their setting sprays or another brand. It does it's job, it's just hard to get a hand of it.
Samantha H.
Thunder bay, ON
This is my number one setting spray! I use it whenever I have a long day ahead of me or I know I'll be doing a lot with my makeup on. When I use this product my makeup stays flawless twice as long, saving me from having to touch it up every few hours! My bottle lasts me over 4 months, depending on how often I use it!
Caoimhe K.
This spray is so good! especially if you have oily to combination skin like I do. It really helps keep your makeup in place. I wear it all the time now since I bought it over a year ago it really lasts ALL DAY! I can rely on it compared to other setting sprays I've bought and would definitely  recommend it to other people.
Ambar V.
dunedin, FL
I love this setting spray, apart from the fact that the makeup remains intact a lot more time, it also makes the skin look fresh so you have the heaviest base in the world, the price is good and I also love your presentation. Another point in your favor is that you should only use a little so you do not need to buy it every time
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.