BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Anita L.
It’s good for my combination skin and doesn’t create dry patches when setting my makeup. It helps powder foundation melt into a liquid finish. I don’t think it does much for preventing transfer but it does help keep my makeup in place and if I forget it, I can feel that my makeup isn’t staying in place. I feel like it helps makeup stay in place a bit better than the skindinivia one though but for half the price, I’d rather go for skindinivia.
Guadalupe Victoria B.
Paris
Makeup stays up all day long and doesn’t move out, especially blush or mascara. It so light and have a natural effect that you don’t even notice you have it on! It’s not sticky at all and it’s good for any kind of skin type. It has become my favorite setting spray and ’ll definitely recommend it!
jessika G.
Strathroy, ON
I love this setting spray. I’ve repurchased more times than any other setting spray. It mists on very nicely , it doesn’t make your face super wet and makeup seems to last forever with this stuff. Plus they have different types for all different skin types to really target your individual needs.
Natalie W.
Edmonton, AB
Works okay as a setting spray, but I hate the smell.. if that would be changed I'd like it a lot more. Its not my favorite setting spray. I still feel like through the day I get some break up in my makeup in I only use this, so I usually layer this with another setting spray to really lock it in.
Melissa K.
A game changer for oily skin! I have struggled to find a spray that will keep makeup on my oily face for years and finally at 30 years old I discovered this, it allows some of my natural oil through but stops my face from looking like a chip pan and keeps my makeup in place for a good 12-15 hours. I even kept some on standby on my wedding day and didn't need it at all after the initial spray at 9.30 that morning! Awesome stuff.
HANNAH M.
Haddington, East Lothian
Doesn’t matter how many setting sprays I try I always come back to urban decay! I have oily skin and when I use this I don’t even have to worry about my makeup sliding off! Definitely worth the money, think I’m on my 6th bottle! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Siana w.
WINCHESTER, WINCHESTER
I bought the travel size of All Nighter because I've not had great luck with setting sprays in the past. However, this is my new holy grail and I will be purchasing the full size.
It really does do what it says on the tin, my makeup doesn't budge or need a touch up when I use this setting spray.
Chantall l.
uithoorn
I've tried aaaaalot of settingsprays to keep my make-up more long lasting. but this is for sure the winner! you dont feel it sitting on your face, it feels lightweight, and not dry at all. best of all is that it doesnt break me out, wich is a big plus, i will never stop buying this product!
Laura E.
Can't deny my makeup stayed put, however I found it very drying to my skin and made my makeup look cakey. The spray is liberal and the packaging is sturdy but I don't understand the double cap. The full size bottle isn't too heavy when traveling. I would recommend this to people with oily skin.
Nicole S.
Absolutely iconic. This will keep your makeup looking sharp no matter what. I went to a concert and had about 4 bottles of water thrown in my face and I thought my makeup was going to be ruined. Nope. My highlighter was still poppin' and my eyebrows were still flawless. This is honestly a 10/10 product and worth buying just to try. When I need my makeup to LAST I apply before and then after my makeup, and honestly it doesn't move. I did look a little oily after around 10 hours but nothing can work indefinite miracles. Urban Decay honestly have my favourite setting spray ever and I swear by it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.