BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lexie R.
LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! This is what I consider my “big guns”. This stuff is crazy good. Like, keeps makeup on for two days straight and I slept in it crazy. Two or three sprays and your makeup isn’t moving. Wonderful part is that when you go to take your makeup off, it somehow magically swipes right off.
Sabrina E.
Birmingham
Hands down one of the best setting sprays ever!!  My makeup lasts like ALL day when I use this in the morning.  I will definitely be purchasing in the large size in the next couple of weeks.  A little on the pricey side, but can at least afford to buy once a year!!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
The queen of setting sprays.
Smells nice and clean, the mist is perfect. Doesn’t wet your face and dries in seconds! It doesn’t melt your makeup in the heat and make it crease. This is a must have! A little pricy at $16 for a small bottle but it goes a long way! Totally worth it.
Rae L.
Obsessed with this! Only setting spray I use to keep my makeup in tact all day and night. I love urban decay products and this doesn't disappoint. I use this before a night out on my oily skin and my makeup stays put for hours. I use an oil blotter midway through the night.
Kourtney F.
Edmond, OK
i've yet to find a setting spray as good as this one and i'm sure everyone else can agree. it keeps my makeup on all day. it does it's job. the only con is that it goes on quite heavy and leaves random drops of wetness when you spray it which i don't like, but i can deal with it.
Alicia P.
Ever since I started getting into makeup I have used this setting spray. It is my ride or die. I always keep a couple of these on hand so that I never run out. I’m usually able to get these half off if I wait for the 21 days of beauty sale at ulta. This makes my makeup last all day. I could cry with this stuff on and my makeup still wouldn’t budge.
Shay D.
Maryland Hts, MO
I have been using this product for 2 years and it’s the only setting spray that actually does it jobs. It keeps my makeup in place for a long time and it helps it lock my makeup too
Bianca S.
Silver Spring, MD
It’s the best in the business— keeps my face fresh for the whole work day or for a night out. I also like how it doesn’t leave little droplets on my face when I spray. It’s expensive but worth the splurge!
Anastasia A.
Fort Lupton, CO
This is some of my all time favorite setting spray! It doesn’t have a funny smell like some do it actually smells really good! It keeps your makeup looking flawless all day long. I would highly recommend this for people of all skin type but especially oily combo it works wonders!
Allie C.
LOVE this setting spray! I’ve tried multiple setting sprays from different brands, but this seems to be the only one that truly works for me. It refreshes my makeup throughout the day as well as keeping it in place. I’ve went through about 3 or 4 bottle, and will continue to buy more!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.