BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Amalia L.
London
The only downside I see here is that it is a little up there when it comes to the price, but it does help my makeup stay put all day( and all night), it helps my foundation and concealer to not crease. I have used a lot of drugstore setting sprays wishing I could find something to top this, but , for now, this is my nr1.
👻sc; T.
This spray is summer heaven!! It keeps your makeup in place all day. As a person that has oily skin, makeup doesn't seem to last. I tried out the travel sized version, total game changer. The downside is the tight feeling you get right after you spray this onto your skin. It goes away later on. 100% would buy again
Lexy F.
Schenectady, NY
When I first started with makeup, I never was really a believer in setting sprays. I’ve tried many different sprays but I have never used one that works as well as this one... it is insane how well it looks your makeup into place and how long it keeps it looking perfect for 8+ hours! This stuff is amazing and it’s probably the only setting spray I’ll ever use for the rest of my life! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Amy M.
Toronto
This is a really great product! I use it whenever I have a long day ahead of me, or when I know that I'm going to be out all night. I have used it before going to clubs and etc. It's good for all types of skin, and it is really light weight so you don't feel it on your face at all! I would definitely buy this again as it's one of my fav setting sprays. What's even better is that you can get 2 4 oz bottles from Sephora for just $48.
Aleja Rodrii A.
CIUDAD BOLIVAR, ESTADO BOLIVAR
Necesitooooo un fijador de maquillaje This is a product that in addition to recommend it 100%, be of the best
quality, many people it recommended by have them best products as
already said before, us leaves with a finished perfect after the makeup
which it makes beautiful and lasting which is great since not going to
have that be touching to every time which is fastidious but with this
not point of nothin. Me urge un fjador, lo necesitoo
Zineb E.
Hello I’m here to review the much raved and loved product by makeup lovers and makeup artists. This product claims to keep the face makeup in place without budging and melting off all night – Yes , by now you all must have hit the nail hard – it is Urban Decay’s all-nighter setting spray. Urban decay is very famous for its Naked pallets and eye primer potion. Similar to eye primer that helps to keep the eye makeup without creasing, All-nighter keeps the face makeup perfect all night. This brand also carries various categories of makeup like foundations, tinted moisturizers and newly introduced lipsticks to their line.
Phoebe W.
Ranfurly Gardens , Kirkcaldy
After seeing the hype around this product three years ago now I decided to purchase it and haven't looked back since.

Allows your makeup to stay on ALL NIGHT even after some sweaty dancing for several hours. The smell of it isn't the best however, but the quality of this is too good to overlook.

You get a good amount of product for the price and it does last a very long time, even with daily use.
Georgia A.
Wellington
This setting spray is great for if I've caked on a bit to much and need to pull it back a bit. The has a nice mist and doesnt leave little dots on your face like some ive used in the past. One thing I will say is if you've got oily skin and want something for a night out I would probably recommend the de-slick over the all nighters as I find it gives me more last ability, but the all nighter works perfect whilst I'm a work
Taylor L.
Norwich
This is the best setting spray that I own. It is high end and therefore on the more pricey side but it really does set your make up into place and allows it to last all night without smudging or wearing off. I bought this product in Debenhams although it is also available directly from Urban Decay and House Of Fraser. I like how this comes in a travel size too, allowing you to try a smaller version before buying the full size.
Isidora V.
Nis
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray -multitasker!!!
1. Setting spray! Your makeup will last all day long.
Tip: i like to press my face with a puff afer spraying it, that way it doesn’t get cakey during the day!
2. Use it to wet your brushes and sponges and make the color of your makeup pop up more!
3. Use it to wet your eyelids and apply pigment over it. Sparkle baby ✨✨✨✨
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.